The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
The anime was pretty good. Even the dub was pretty good. It's very mellow, slow paced. They make sure to tell as much as they can in one episode.

Travis Willingham does a very good job as Ginko.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I know the first 10 eps are on hulu, I'll get around to watching them eventually. :thumbs:

変わって欲しくないよ。
Boyfriend just got into a really big fight with his family and had an anxiety attack before he went into class today. Now I'm really worried. :(

Is not impressed right now...
I don't get it. Maury's been on the air for, like, 13 years now. Why don't these guys understand that the girls they're in the green room with are "sexy" decoys?

[hide]
gamersmafia-its-a-trap.jpg_1293607996.jpg
[/hide]

Banned
Boyfriend just got into a really big fight with his family and had an anxiety attack before he went into class today. Now I'm really worried. :(

I'm sure things will settle down for him.
I've had some rous in my time, and after awhile things just cool off.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I hope so ... he sounded really, really bad. I've been texting him cute messages to cheer him up, and I even showed him my wallpaper because I knew it would make him laugh. ( I'm going to get as much mileage from that fanart as I can, obviously. )

Banned
I hope so ... he sounded really, really bad. I've been texting him cute messages to cheer him up, and I even showed him my wallpaper because I knew it would make him laugh. ( I'm going to get as much mileage from that fanart as I can, obviously. )

I hope he cheers up.
I know when a guy is in that headspace......he can sometimes to do things that hurt themselves and those who love them.

Just keep trying to lift his spirit's, the fact you care about him enough to try to make him feel better should help alot.

Eye See You
SAW fucking owns. Love each movie. Haters can lick my snatch.

Worst night of working ever.
Aside from Injuring myself (the same thing happed as when i broke my foot last time, only this time i was quick enough to only get a nasty bruise) the guy who was gonna take over this position from me called and said he can't now.

I have 5 days to find another or else no Promotion for me...............

A) Why are you injury prone?, are you not aware of ur surroundings?.
B) Why would you lose a promotion if another working backs out of something?.

I don't get it. Maury's been on the air for, like, 13 years now. Why don't these guys understand that the girls they're in the green room with are "sexy" decoys?

[hide]
gamersmafia-its-a-trap.jpg_1293607996.jpg
[/hide]

Agreed. I haven't watched it in years but whenever I do it's still entertainment as ****. Like WWE talk show, like Springer was. I say let it continue for what it is. If garbage like Twilight or Star Trek can run on tv and become #1 in movies, why can't sleaze tv like this?.

PARTY HARD

Oh damn, you're using THAT picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.