The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm surprised you picked India for that one.

Cricket is huge in India. Sure it originates in the UK but they got the bigger population :p

Australia uses a boomerang of course :p Canada a hockey stick...

I dunno what kind of weapons Ireland and Britain would use.

Ultraman Saga wants you
Hey guys, looks like the flood was worst than expected. My house is gone but I got off to a higher ground. Had a day without power, but I'm safe with everyone else.

Damn, nature :shakefist

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Woh that's frickin' insane Clyde o.o take care of yourself man!

Ultraman Saga wants you
Thanks, Undrave :)
At least nothing important or that valuable is gone.

Just a little peak at how laid-back Australians are even during the flood
[HIDE]
16516615621690443075910.jpg
[/HIDE]

It's over 8,000!
That's a terrible thing to happen to your house, but it really shows how awesome Australians are. :laugh:

Actually back this time
Oh wow, I hate to hear that. But yeah, as long as you're alright that's all that matters. You can always rebuild. I have really bad memories of flooding because I was trapped in our house when a flash flood came, back in '97. I was 9 at the time, and it terrified me. But yeah, best of luck to you in the future. You seem to have an awesome attitude about it, so that's pretty incredible. :)

Eye See You
I got a pleasant surprise today from my brother. He was supposed to come pick me up so we could go do banking and stop by Floor-Mart so I could nab the new Piranha 3D Blu-ray. I was tired as **** from work and sleeping really well and was dreading waking up, going out in the cold and snow, and getting all that **** done.

Next thing I know he comes into my room and throws me the Piranha 3D Blu-ray. :buttrock:

He got it for me because of all the **** I bought for him, my other brother, and my sister over the holidays and this past week.

So I got my youngest bro to take a nice pic
[hide]
169019_498806848515_505768515_5965635_1109772_n.jpg
[/hide]

Other then that, got some great sleep and I'm in a pretty good mood at work right now.

Got a call from the boss......
Well, it's not good.

Hide ur PS3!!!! lol.

It's over 8,000!
That's great, FK.

I'm tired and I think most of my muscle is torn close to the bone on one of my arms. That's what I get from throwing at 70% power for half an hour. :redface2: I wonder if 99% is now enough to tear off my arm. :hmm:

Life is viewtiful
Man, the Cinema is so unrealistic.
Like, why is it when i do the Maximum Drive with my Eternal Memory, my other Memories still work?
:nono:

...because Bandai would subsequently get angry phone calls regarding how it works a little too well..:laugh:

---------
Well, finally got to meet up with some old friends before they headed back to college, shared a few laughs, Brawled it up and had an all night MvC2 showdown and totally snagged a 20th edition gameboy micro for 15 bucks. :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.