The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
変わって欲しくないよ。
Paypal is being a jerk about my wanting to pay for my HLJ order :S I have 30.69 in my Paypal balance, and 40.00 in my debit card, but for some reason the payment won't go through because it's trying to take from only the Paypal balance.

I sent HLJ an email about it, I hope I get a response soon ... especially since my boyfriend is nagging me to tell him what I got and it's getting frustrating holding him off >:C

Actually back this time
Hopefully you can get that straightened out soon. It'd be a bummer if you couldn't get whatever it is you're ordering for him. D:

On a sorta almost maybe not really kinda same note... My Tales of Eternia for PSP shipped out today! :D I dunno how long it takes stuff to come from the UK though...

And... we got a ton of snow last night. (I accidentally wrote 'snot' instead of snow. : |) Fun times clearing the driveway off. D: Now my hair is damp and frizzy. Not cool. D: Oh well, I'm not getting out to go anywhere today, so it's fine I suppose.

PARTY HARD
Paypal is being a jerk about my wanting to pay for my HLJ order :S I have 30.69 in my Paypal balance, and 40.00 in my debit card, but for some reason the payment won't go through because it's trying to take from only the Paypal balance.

I sent HLJ an email about it, I hope I get a response soon ... especially since my boyfriend is nagging me to tell him what I got and it's getting frustrating holding him off >:C

Try "playfully" threatening him. Like, smile and say, "Ask again, and I'll neuter you with a spoon".

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Gah, I hate snow.

After the funeral we stopped at my cousin's house to eat and watch stuff, then on the way home we go right in a snowbank because the road was GLARE ice. Only took about an hour to get out. Some vacation.... ;__;

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
There was some snowflakes falling earlier when I left work...nothing very impressive and I think it stopped now.

Fired another employee today... that part isn't fun...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Oooh. I've never had to fire anyone, thank goodness. I would hate that.

In other news, I just realized that my phone has been on silent for the past 4 days or so. Well, based on the voicemails and missed calls, anyway. :redface2:

Banned
Firing people is never fun.
:disappoin

Anyway, Snow clearing Finished!
I have full acess to the outside world now!
:buttrock:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oooh. I've never had to fire anyone, thank goodness. I would hate that.

Well I didn't do it personally but I will have to do it at some point and learn how to do so ><

The higher ups want to give me a completely new team so...

変わって欲しくないよ。
I got a response back, yay!

They ... don't really have any way I can pay with both Paypal and debit.

... boo. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.