The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys.........confession time.
I've been dealing........
[HIDE]In Gaia memories.
Just like my hero, Kirihiko, i too hope to one day land myself a hot, rich wife and then have her abuse and kill me.[/HIDE]

KAGEKI

It stinks.
[HIDE]In Gaia memories.
Just like my hero, Kirihiko, i too hope to one day land myself a hot, rich wife and then have her abuse and kill me.[/HIDE]

You love the pain, do you? You're man enough to stand up to that.

[HIDE]In Gaia memories.

Hey, mate, are you really ask for it? Are you obsessed with the death? Is that your fetish? :eyebrow:

I happen to agree with KAGEKI here, you're really man enough to stand up to that. But you won't survive to drink the pain. Or drink the terror, mind you.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, Uncle is used as a affectionate term to refer to a long time friend of the family by Filippino's, right?

And one of my friends already has two (very adorable) daughters.

That's a Filipino thing? I always used to call my parents' friends Aunt or Uncle. When I got old enough they just asked me to start calling them by their first names, which still feels weird 10 years later. :laugh:

I don't even remember by 1000th post.

Neither do I. But then, "milestone" posts like that tend to just be the person going "Yay, 1000th post!" or some such memorable thing. :loltongue:

Hey, mate, are you really ask for it? Are you obsessed with the death? Is that your fetish? :eyebrow:

I happen to agree with KAGEKI here, you're really man enough to stand up to that. But you won't survive to drink the pain. Or drink the terror, mind you.

Joke...?

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
But stalking a thread is the same as "viewing" a thread. Think about it. lol

Threads are different. Posts in a thread count more than a view, because when a post in the thread means that someone cares about it.

If you make thread three days ago, and til now, it has no posts and around 200 or so views, then how do you think that would make you feel?

KAGEKI

It stinks.
and ugh, my throat is getting worse and I'm practically choking when I cough ... I'm going to get some cough syrup and take a nap.

Hope you feel better soon.

You do know I was being sarcastic, right?

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Huh? Take the number of threads that you've started and subtract that from your current total posts...

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
I'm beginning to think I know how the Human Torch feels like...

High fevers suck... :redface2:

Thank God for being heavily medicated...

dchoc

I'm beginning to think I know how the Human Torch feels like...

High fevers suck... :redface2:

Thank God for being heavily medicated...

I just got off of the Flu myself... I've had it since Friday night... Sink yourself in the tub with some salt.... Like brine yourself... Lots of vitamin C and Zinc supplements...

dchoc

No.... Johnny's not dead yet... She HOT...... tssssssssss..... Oh, not that hot..... :laugh::laugh:

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
*sigh* 101.6 F

Unfortunately, no tub to soak in or that would've been the first thing I did. Took some acetaminophen and down some chicken noodle soup with lots of ginger and had a helluva lot of clementines.

Going to try and sleep it off in my apartment. *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?