The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FangireQueen

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Oh hay new Viewing Globe! lol Happy New Years everybody!!

Now to go play my new TF2 on Steam that I got for a New Years pres from my friend haha. Anyone else with Steam i'm TheAntiRoxy

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Last edited:

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
The funny thing about this thread is that four means death XD

I still ay the title of this thread should be '4Ever' and not 'V4'!!! :shakefist

Not if you say it as 'Yon' :laugh:

Don't worry Kura! I'm sure it'll all be okay!

And you posted this on the fourth page, too! DOUBLE DEATH?! :O

And there are four posts between you. 444. It's 2011, 2+0+1+1= 4. Everyone, run! The world's going to end!

We're all going die!!!!!! :O_O:

lol you guys are fuckin' crazy...

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1 * 2 * 3 = 6

CONSPIRACY! :O_O:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqH1Pl_m7yo"]YouTube - Osaka Moment - OH MY GAHHH.[/ame]

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
aaah I'm back from work and I'm so tired~and I want to punch my brother for a.) generally being rude and asinine and trying to hit me in the face, and b.) buying 2 24-packs of Coke Zero and telling me that no one but him is allowed to touch it. What a pig! :170:

But unfortunately for him, HE has to work tomorrow ... muahaha~

aaah I'm back from work and I'm so tired~and I want to punch my brother for a.) generally being rude and asinine and trying to hit me in the face, and b.) buying 2 24-packs of Coke Zero and telling me that no one but him is allowed to touch it. What a pig! :170:

But unfortunately for him, HE has to work tomorrow ... muahaha~

Oh you evil girl.
>:D

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
It's only fair /nodnod
and besides, he's more than likely going to be eating McD's again so it's not like he needs any more soda and crap going into him.

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
Happy New Year, kids :anime:

Hmm... maybe I should spend 1/1/11 at the anime-toku store in Little Tokyo. Yeeeeah~ sounds like a plan~ :p

Kalle

変わって欲しくないよ。
I guess it goes to show I don't watch enough Star Trek :laugh:
( I used to when I was little though ... mostly TNG. But this was a long time ago, lmao. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?