The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Great, here we go again.

I'M SUSPRISED THAT NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE THAT ROCKED MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Hey! You don't have to yelling like an angry bear. Or worse than angry bear, yelling like an dinosaur T-Rex!

I do gives two shits about the earthquake that rocked your neighbourhood. Frankly, I didn't know that it's happened in your area. What's going on? What's the damage?

It stinks.
Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whether or not another one could happen.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
...there was an earthquake? Where?

-didn't get a breaking news message about it-

It's offical, msnbc fails. lmao.

But yeah. Kageki, you aight?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. You posted before me. lol. are they aight?

Heroes are forever
KAGEKI said:
Welll, this morning, a short little earthquake struck Ontario. But, susprisingly, I didn't felt the shake. But, that was quite scary to know that
By that, I'm just assuming you're okay, so there's no reason to worry (for now).

EDIT: Just read your most recent post, here's hoping they're ok too.

Banned
Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whetheror not another one could happen.

Be thankful that no building are going to crumbling down. If it turns out to be worse than that, we might not hear you again. That worries me the most. Keep me posted.

Banned
Hey! You don't have to yelling like an angry bear. Or worse than angry bear, yelling like an dinosaur T-Rex!

I do gives two shits about the earthquake that rocked your neighbourhood. Frankly, I didn't know that it's happened in your area. What's going on? What's the damage?

Maybe it was a skinny chick with a huge ass sitting down? :thumbs:

It stinks.
@ Khaiden: Yeah, I'm okay. But, it wasn't just Mississauga; there was a bigger impact that happened in Ottawa, Ontario.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whether or not another one could happen.

I heard the freakouts going on over Facebook, and forgot I hadn't responded to them here, too. :laugh:

And yeah, your area doesn't usually get much in the way of earthquakes. I hear it was about a 5.0? 30 seconds-ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.