The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter - @MisturYellow
....I actually went back and read every post since my last one..and I'm sad to see my name didn't come up at all. :(
I thought you guys/gals loved me...

[hide]:p[/hide]

(っ・ω・)っ
Bloody hell...again..I never say that I'm perfect. You know that I'm very open-minded person. You should know that I welcome the mistake. If my editor come and say that we need to talk.

Almost as if he/she wants to help me to correct the mistake. I very welcome to correct my mistake to write my script. I've done that before when I was in middle school when I write early draft. Guess what? Only few lines that was needed to be corrected.

I'm sorry if you're having hard time to understand me. You of all people shouldn't of have no problem to understand me. Look..I don't like when people come at me, yelling at me, telling me that I must be perfect. That's BIG turn off.

I'm very sorry if you're frustrating right now. I'm frustrating too, for try my best to explaining all this. I'm tired..I'm worn out. Nothing that I can get through. I do understand that you try to help me. Why can't you see that I'm try to help you to understand?

*Sighs* Listen..I don't want to go war with you. This war has been going on for all night long. I don't want to go war with anybody else here. It's just that I don't like when anybody out here behaves like an child. No adults shouldn't behaves like an child.

Why can't I be reason with you this evening? How on earth I can't be reason with you?

I SAID THAT I AGREED WITH YOU REGARDING PERFECTION.
The reason isn't because I IN PARTICULAR don't understand you. The reason that I am frustrated is a very simple one:
It's because you never READ WHAT I WRITE THOROUGHLY ENOUGH to actually MAKE A VALID CONVERSATION.

I'm not yelling at you. But I'm trying to put EMPHASIS on certain words I write for you to BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU.

actually read what the **** Kura is trying to tell you!

Please do! I'd appreciate it, SK.

Actually, I looked that up myself. "Deicide" came from medieval Latin "deicidium," "de-us" as god and "-cidium" as "cutting" or "killing" (says Wikipedia). Basically, it means "killing of a god."

I kinda thought that was obvious. Didn't even need to look it up. Dei- = Deity. -cide = Homocide.

Banned
Bloody hell...again..I never say that I'm perfect. You know that I'm very open-minded person. You should know that I welcome the mistake. If my editor come and say that we need to talk.

Almost as if he/she wants to help me to correct the mistake. I very welcome to correct my mistake to write my script. I've done that before when I was in middle school when I write early draft. Guess what? Only few lines that was needed to be corrected.

I'm sorry if you're having hard time to understand me. You of all people shouldn't of have no problem to understand me. Look..I don't like when people come at me, yelling at me, telling me that I must be perfect. That's BIG turn off.

I'm very sorry if you're frustrating right now. I'm frustrating too, for try my best to explaining all this. I'm tired..I'm worn out. Nothing that I can get through. I do understand that you try to help me. Why can't you see that I'm try to help you to understand?

*Sighs* Listen..I don't want to go war with you. This war has been going on for all night long. I don't want to go war with anybody else here. It's just that I don't like when anybody out here behaves like an child. No adults shouldn't behaves like an child.

Why can't I be reason with you this evening? How on earth I can't be reason with you?

Are you dense or something? I swear it's like you haven't read anything Kura has said. Like you just want to keeping spewing the same nonsense over and over with out even reading what she said. :redface2:

Banned
Wait, this is page 555.................and it's the month of faiz...............
[HIDE] 1241025633_motivational_poster_time.gif[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.