The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
It's days like today, where i'm suck at home ill, that i'm really are ashamed of who i am and what i like.

Geek pride is at an all time high these days, of not being afraid of letting others know what your into do. By wearing it on your chest, your phone or even dressing as a character.

Me? well i guess i'd feel more at home in the Dark Age, when we where persecuted, mocked, excluded and just overall spat on by society. I always feel shamed when people find out what i watch or listen to and it makes me want to throttle myself.

Well, i'm a self-hating Geek, and how anyone could not be is beyond me.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I hope you get a mountain of snow dropped on your door step soon:shakefist
:laugh: It never snows here. If it does, it melts as soon as it hits the ground. I can count the number of heavy snows we've had during my life on one hand.

My god...I watched a couple of episodes of Big Bad Beetleborgs (bought the Shout! release a while back) and the sheer terribleness of it is almost unbearable. It makes PR Samurai look like poetry in motion.

And that, my friends, is not high praise.

Super Moderator
Oh God, it just totally hit me I have a job interview tomorrow morning for a really prestigious library in a really prestigious progressive private high school.

I really hope this nauseating nervousness doesn't keep the entire interview tomorrow. T____T

In Justice, We Trust!
Oh God, it just totally hit me I have a job interview tomorrow morning for a really prestigious library in a really prestigious progressive private high school.

I really hope this nauseating nervousness doesn't keep the entire interview tomorrow. T____T

Gambate, Angie!:thumbs:

S

scikaiju

Good luck :thumbs:

No Fear, No Pain.

Kick their asses Angie! Go Sukeban all over their asses and own that library! It's yours for the taking! Your's is the drill that will pierce the heavens! :sparta!:

Good luck with the interview. I recently had one at an academic library at a university that is relatively close by. I was unbelievably nervous too, but it helped me to realize that the people interviewing me were all librarians and they value many of the same things I do - books, education, etc. I'm not sure if that will be the same case for you, but I'm sure it will be similar.

Banned
So i have a nice check coming, all bills are paid up already and the food cut won't make a huge dent in it. So to ether actually have a savings, or buy a new bitching DSLR?

With the camera i could use it to earn more than i do now on YT with better quality videos, as well as having a solid actual still camera. Actually having a safety net if i'm ever unemployed for a awhile again would be good.

I've never been one for thinking too far ahead and going for instant gratification. But after nearly winding up homeless last time i was out of work it guess i realized how immature i was being with money, so now a days i always make sure to save, even just a little.

Bah, ether way, i shall dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.