The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Bllllllllllllllaaaaargh... I wish selling simple furniture priced stupid low would sell quicker on Craiglist.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area need a computer workstation and random shelving? T______________T

No Fear, No Pain.
I need that stuff and an apartment to put them in. Not sure I would want to live in L.A. though.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o443b2rfFnY"]7 m.o baby dancing to gangnam style. Must watch - YouTube[/ame]

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I ended up getting another interview after tanking that other one by phone last week. I can only chalk it up to knowing some people who work there. There's no way in hell they would have called otherwise. Anyway, today has been a whirlwind of gathering unofficial transcripts, collecting examples of old work/research projects to present to the committee during my interview, and lots of other incidentals.

Anyone interested in sending me a bottle of nerve pills? :anime:

I ended up getting another interview after tanking that other one by phone last week. I can only chalk it up to knowing some people who work there. There's no way in hell they would have called otherwise. Anyway, today has been a whirlwind of gathering unofficial transcripts, collecting examples of old work/research projects to present to the committee during my interview, and lots of other incidentals.

Anyone interested in sending me a bottle of nerve pills? :anime:

First off, a congrats is in order! ;) Don't worry too much, everything will eventually work out, buddy. :castlerock:

Anybody watching "The Following" on Fox... Wow! ;)

EDIT:

Spartacus: War of the Damned is on tonight... First episode should be available online. ;)

Last edited:
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
First off, a congrats is in order! ;) Don't worry too much, everything will eventually work out, buddy. :castlerock:
:thumbs: Thanks! I hope so. :buttrock:

Anybody watching "The Following" on Fox... Wow! ;)

EDIT:

Spartacus: War of the Damned is on tonight... First episode should be available online. ;)
I never did catch Gods of the Arena or the one afterward that. How is "The Following"? Worth watching? I considered watching it solely based on the fact that it has Kevin Bacon. :laugh:

The new Tendou Souji
Rented the first "Ghost in the Shell" movie yesterday from Winthrop's library...

Holy spit, give me Stand Alone Complex any day; that.. I got 25 minutes in before shutting it off 'cause it was so.. blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.