The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
I know what you mean. Anything I need is either in this city or in New York City. And that's all I really need.

Also, guess who just learned that the Power Rangers Theme Song, the original AND the Masaaki Endoh version, are in his vocal range!

The Meteor has landed
Well starting today, I am officially done with middle school. I just graduated today and I gotta say, these past years have been great for me. From getting passing grades through the years, to meeting new people who has the same interests as me. Although I will be sad that I might see them again, I know that we can always see each other in some way or another. And if there was anything bad that came from today was this: I just realized I'm going to be a freshman starting next school year. Here comes the rain of pennies. :redface2:

In Justice, We Trust!
I know what you mean. Anything I need is either in this city or in New York City. And that's all I really need.

Also, guess who just learned that the Power Rangers Theme Song, the original AND the Masaaki Endoh version, are in his vocal range!

The Masaki Endoh version is so engrishy it's awesome. :laugh:

PARTY HARD
It's also high up there. Trying to sing "Go Go Power Rangers!!" in that range is actually a lot harder than it sounds. I struggle with it because it's at voice-breaking range. Meaning that if I were to cover that whole song straight through, my voice is done.

But it's also epic.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
So apparently the first FIVE GUYS location opened up here this past weekend. Time to get an overstuffed bacon cheeseburger.
:buttrock:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So apparently the first FIVE GUYS location opened up here this past weekend. Time to get an overstuffed bacon cheeseburger.
:buttrock:

So Five Guys finally invaded the interesting land of Canadia? Good for you guys :thumbs:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.