The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Who just got a 3DS (finally)? This guy! :dance:

I did just for KH:3DS, so I didn't buy any games with it. I got it on a Best Buy sale that gave me a $20 gift card for buying it (but I couldn't use it during the purchase). After that, I used the gift card along with $15 worth of coupons for 2 used games that I've been looking for to complete a series collection: Pokemon Diamond (Mainline Pokemon DS Collection) and Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Professor Layton Collection). I also bought the 3DS for Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (name probably to be changed).

I never bought a 3DS game for it until recently, when I realized how much I REALLY wanted to play Ocarina of Time. I must say, the 3D is not exactly giving me a headache as much as I thought, but I worry about it making me cross-eyed...

Also, Blade Dancer, recommend me some places in Los Angeles! My CA vacation is coming up soon, and all I got so far is Little Tokyo (I think Japan Town is in San Francisco...).

Actually back this time
I'm thinking of selling my bass and amp off and buying an acoustic bass. I'm just not sure if I really want to or not.

Actually back this time
Man, I just came back from the garden and I've got a bunch of peppers coming up. Gonna have to transplant a lot of them later on but that was a pleasant surprise. That's the first time I've ever tried to grow peppers from seed.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Even pasta is too hard when you're wearing your retainer for the first time in years. Ow. And the carrot sticks? What was I even thinking when I put those in there??

Whoa! I thought Blade Dancer was dead all this time and we weren't supposed to talk about it.

Only mostly dead.

So are you thinking a PR mobile, or whatever it's called, for her crib.

Ooh, good thought. Now I just have to figure out a way to secure it so my sister doesn't take it down immediately after I leave. :hmm:

Someone must've said her name three times. :laugh:

:p

Also, Blade Dancer, recommend me some places in Los Angeles! My CA vacation is coming up soon, and all I got so far is Little Tokyo (I think Japan Town is in San Francisco...).

What do you like to do? Museums, shopping, shows, sports, etc? Little Tokyo is lots of fun. Angie and I go on occasion when I have a craving for dango. :thumbs:

And when are you going to be around?

I'm thinking of selling my bass and amp off and buying an acoustic bass. I'm just not sure if I really want to or not.

Upright or bass guitar? And how come?

Actually back this time
Bass guitar. I... honestly don't know why, haha. I've wanted an acoustic for years and I never use my amp. I might see if someone wants and amp and has an acoustic. Kind of a passing thought sorta.

PARTY HARD
I forgot what I told Angie via PM (I think I sent you one too). Sometime around the 11th or 12th. I only have one full day in LA, though. After that, we're driving around to San Diego, then New Mexico and Arizona.

I'm just looking for shopping places, though. I was told about Hollywood and stuff, so we might do that too.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, Angie's probably better for that question, she goes into LA a lot more than I do. I tend to be a homebody, pretty much everything I need is either in my city or one or two away, so I don't go into LA much. I'd never been to Little Tokyo before Angie took me. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.