The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
I know they're aimed at slightly different audiences, but I don't know how little kids can watch something like The Legend of Korra and then turn around and watch Samurai an hour later, especially young girls.

Not only does Korra not talk down to its audience, but it also features a female character that isn't completely vapid.

Welcome
"I Dont have Severe Autism if that's what ur all Wondering "

Simon, you're either a little kid or you do have severe autism.

In Justice, We Trust!
"I Dont have Severe Autism if that's what ur all Wondering "

Simon, you're either a little kid or you do have severe autism.

Can you stop egging the guy? Like seriously.

I was thinking about getting a 3DS a few months back, but I think when I get the money, I'm getting myself a psp vita. I like playstation more. :)

PS Vita looks like it's good hardware, I tried it out at an EBGames/Gamestop, and liked it quite a bit. I'm holding out for more games to come out though, cause the only ones that interest me are Gundam SEED Battle destiny and Gravity Rush.

The Meteor has landed
I was thinking about getting a 3DS a few months back, but I think when I get the money, I'm getting myself a psp vita. I like playstation more. :)

PS Vita looks like it's good hardware, I tried it out at an EBGames/Gamestop, and liked it quite a bit. I'm holding out for more games to come out though, cause the only ones that interest me are Gundam SEED Battle destiny and Gravity Rush.

I was thinking of getting a PSVita as well, however there wasn't many games I would like to play on it(Although, this Gundam game you speak of seems very interesting. :hmm:). In fact, the only true reason why I got the 3DS in the first place because KH3D is coming soon. And I managed to get a Pre-Order on the special edition as well! And all because I will be graduating tomorrow. :buttrock:

In Justice, We Trust!
I was thinking of getting a PSVita as well, however there wasn't many games I would like to play on it(Although, this Gundam game you speak of seems very interesting. :hmm:). In fact, the only true reason why I got the 3DS in the first place because KH3D is coming soon. And I managed to get a Pre-Order on the special edition as well! And all because I will be graduating tomorrow. :buttrock:

Check it out here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdIqfFxz_o0"]Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Battle Destiny PS Vita - YouTube[/ame] \

If anything, I'll wait till the holidays to see if there's a price drop/holiday bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.