The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Wow, I apparently picked a good day to drop by for the first time in two months... I was kinda looking forward to reading through 100+ pages of Viewing Globe that happened since the last time I visited, though. :p

I was thinking of getting a PSVita as well, however there wasn't many games I would like to play on it(Although, this Gundam game you speak of seems very interesting. :hmm:). In fact, the only true reason why I got the 3DS in the first place because KH3D is coming soon. And I managed to get a Pre-Order on the special edition as well! And all because I will be graduating tomorrow. :buttrock:

Oh yeah, the new Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS...

I want to play the game, love KH, but not enough to spend dough on the system. There isn't any games on the 3DS that screams out "I have to play that!"

In Justice, We Trust!
Oh yeah, the new Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS...

I want to play the game, love KH, but not enough to spend dough on the system. There isn't any games on the 3DS that screams out "I have to play that!"

For me, that game would be Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxEQIe5jdw"]Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright - Official Trailer (with subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Megaman legends 3 was what convinced me I NEEDED to get one...but I'm still rather pissed at Capcom for cancelling it. :shakefist

New Kingdom Hearts looks interesting...but I also got a convention in July that needs saving up for.

The Meteor has landed

Woah, that looks awesome! But, I thought the PSVita was region locked? :sly:

There isn't any games on the 3DS that screams out "I have to play that!"

That's true, there hasn't been a ton of games that made me want to buy a 3DS until KH3D was announced.

For me, that game would be Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright:

Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright - Official Trailer (with subtitles) - YouTube

Oh yeah, I forgot that game was coming out...wait, has there been any new info on that game yet?

In Justice, We Trust!
Woah, that looks awesome! But, I thought the PSVita was region locked? :sly:

Oh yeah, I forgot that game was coming out...wait, has there been any new info on that game yet?

3DS are region locked, but not Vitas. Vitas are still region free.

Well, Level 5 is pushing for a worldwide release of the game, that's the last I've heard of it.

S

scikaiju

Wow, I apparently picked a good day to drop by for the first time in two months... I was kinda looking forward to reading through 100+ pages of Viewing Globe that happened since the last time I visited, though. :p

So are you back tor a while, or is this a visit? Either way welcome back:castlerock:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hey Sci!!! Back for a while, I think. :)

Been crazy busy on weekends and have a new job with a boss that monitors my internet usage, so no HJU at work anymore. :disappoin I'll just have to drop by in the evenings! ;)

In Justice, We Trust!
Here's the Gravity Rush trailer, for those interested:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecp-RTtmtX8"]Gravity Rush PS Vita Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Let's have one more moment of silence for the previous Viewing Globe thread everyone..................

3f90532b_pour-one-out.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.