The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So, dchoc, I would have a better chance if I got a middleman here to get it for me?

I got the bribe today, so I was going to leave the bad feedback, but overeating does affect my powers of justice, so I'll get to it tomorrow.

The CD covers also are scratched, so I'm looking forward to it.

Was already snoozing when you posted that... Yes, you'll be better off getting one of those (most likely) via a middleman. I expect it to be an exclusive. I do hope I'm wrong and it becomes a mass release... But I doubt that. As for making a new thread... I got lazy last night... Go ahead and make one. :thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
This probably isn't as cool as what Zander does, but I'm nearly done with a custom Gundam that I've been working on for months now:

20120929182921.jpg

I based the design on something…a cookie to someone who can figure out what.

And I started on another project today:

2012-09-30153555.jpg

It's the Gundam Age 2 Dark Hound into Gokai Red.

Back in Black
Was already snoozing when you posted that... Yes, you'll be better off getting one of those (most likely) via a middleman. I expect it to be an exclusive. I do hope I'm wrong and it becomes a mass release... But I doubt that. As for making a new thread... I got lazy last night... Go ahead and make one. :thumbs:

Were the Memories from the Complete Selection exclusive? I think that gives us a hint about it.

You know how people get here. You give something a proper name and it's "How dare you?!"

Like if I said that the Liveman subs drop in quality by a lot after episode 9 or something like that after a new QCer gets his name tagged on the video without doing a single thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.