The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just asked a girl out on Facebook messenger about an hour ago. Its the only consistent way of communicating with her since we don't work in the same area anymore. She hasn't answered me back yet. I just wanted to tell someone. Thank you all for reading this message

Demi-Fiend

Now Demonic
So I just asked a girl out on Facebook messenger about an hour ago. Its the only consistent way of communicating with her since we don't work in the same area anymore. She hasn't answered me back yet. I just wanted to tell someone. Thank you all for reading this message

Asking people out on facebook isn't really a good idea. I've learned this from experience. Best way to do it is in person, barring that over the phone. Never through texts, never through facebook messages, especially not through dating sites.

its the only consistent way to talk to her. i don't know her schedule so its only at random that I see her in person. I would have liked to do it in person but i don't know when the next time I would get to see her.

Foot went through a meat grinder (not really but it feels like it) thanks to a bomb scare at the Wal-Mart i was in, going through more manic episodes and still never learning a lesson.

Also shooting people in the face on BLOPS2.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29TTwq_4Xw"]Cat Hiccups and Farts At The Same Time(Must watch) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

S

scikaiju

Can I just say holy cow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H1tG7DIwzc"]NEIL PATRICK HARRIS dreams BOLLYWOOD - Neil's Puppet Dreams - SEASON FINALE - YouTube[/ame]

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
Bllllllllllllllaaaaargh... I wish selling simple furniture priced stupid low would sell quicker on Craiglist.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area need a computer workstation and random shelving? T______________T

dchoc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o443b2rfFnY"]7 m.o baby dancing to gangnam style. Must watch - YouTube[/ame]

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I ended up getting another interview after tanking that other one by phone last week. I can only chalk it up to knowing some people who work there. There's no way in hell they would have called otherwise. Anyway, today has been a whirlwind of gathering unofficial transcripts, collecting examples of old work/research projects to present to the committee during my interview, and lots of other incidentals.

Anyone interested in sending me a bottle of nerve pills? :anime:

dchoc

I ended up getting another interview after tanking that other one by phone last week. I can only chalk it up to knowing some people who work there. There's no way in hell they would have called otherwise. Anyway, today has been a whirlwind of gathering unofficial transcripts, collecting examples of old work/research projects to present to the committee during my interview, and lots of other incidentals.

Anyone interested in sending me a bottle of nerve pills? :anime:

First off, a congrats is in order! ;) Don't worry too much, everything will eventually work out, buddy. :castlerock:

dchoc

Anybody watching "The Following" on Fox... Wow! ;)

EDIT:

Spartacus: War of the Damned is on tonight... First episode should be available online. ;)

Last edited:

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
First off, a congrats is in order! ;) Don't worry too much, everything will eventually work out, buddy. :castlerock:
:thumbs: Thanks! I hope so. :buttrock:

Anybody watching "The Following" on Fox... Wow! ;)

EDIT:

Spartacus: War of the Damned is on tonight... First episode should be available online. ;)
I never did catch Gods of the Arena or the one afterward that. How is "The Following"? Worth watching? I considered watching it solely based on the fact that it has Kevin Bacon. :laugh:

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
Rented the first "Ghost in the Shell" movie yesterday from Winthrop's library...

Holy spit, give me Stand Alone Complex any day; that.. I got 25 minutes in before shutting it off 'cause it was so.. blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts