The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

In Justice, We Trust!
"Shut up and take my money, Bandai."

I sure have been saying that a lot today…I mean between all the new Legacy announcements and Master Grade Gundam X.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm waffling over it. I was semi-ok with not getting the SDCC release (was in line for the Dr. Who panel when I would have had to line up for the morpher) because there was going to be a re-release, but I'm not sure I want to drop 70 bucks plus shipping for something that will most likely sit on my shelf and collect dust. I don't imagine it'll ever be worth more either, as it's not a limited release. And by the time I decide I want it, TRU will be out of them, I'm sure. :loltongue:

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm waffling over it. I was semi-ok with not getting the SDCC release (was in line for the Dr. Who panel when I would have had to line up for the morpher) because there was going to be a re-release, but I'm not sure I want to drop 70 bucks plus shipping for something that will most likely sit on my shelf and collect dust. I don't imagine it'll ever be worth more either, as it's not a limited release. And by the time I decide I want it, TRU will be out of them, I'm sure. :loltongue:

Pre ordering will probably be a good idea, Blade Dancer because this morpher will be harder to find then the Legacy Morpher.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNQfbXDSbY

30 years...30 years!

70$? asn't the original legacy morpher 50$? What a rip off, just for a paint job and two coins.

My local TRU still has Legacy Morphers and Megazords. Power Rangers just isn't as big around here I suppose. I bought one for reasons that still baffle me but maybe I'll be tempted by the other version. I'll see if I see it in person, otherwise I won't go around hunting for it.