The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
What the hell? I don't show up last night and a new VG goes up AND SK returns. O____o

Banned
Sorry i missed SK's second coming, So wanted to school him with Universalist logic Vs. his Evangelical insanity.

Super Moderator
Mmm~ god high speed cable internet re-installed in my dinky apartment and basically spent my entire day off downloading anime, JDramas, Arashi variety shows, and toku, reconnecting my Wii to play Netflix and Hulu Plus (I don't have a HDTV... yet :3), and basically laid on the couch watching **** all day.

I should've felt gross and unproductive, but god, it was so satisfying. ♥(ノ´∀`)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Mmm~ god high speed cable internet re-installed in my dinky apartment and basically spent my entire day off downloading anime, JDramas, Arashi variety shows, and toku, reconnecting my Wii to play Netflix and Hulu Plus (I don't have a HDTV... yet :3), and basically laid on the couch watching **** all day.

That is what I always do with my high speed cable INTERNETZ :thumbs:

.............although, I also play Diablo III and instead of Arashi variety shows I download live recordings of NBA games I missed for the week when I was at work (thinking about getting the Tera game too)

Fighting evil makes me thirsty

Sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I'm unable to get broadband access because of where I live. I fantasize about doing all those things you mentioned. :disappoin

I may be able to get some form of high-speed internet soon though. AT&T has been installing a massive box up the road from me so I may be able to get their U-Verse service at some point. I hope, hope, hope that's what happens.

Super Moderator
That is what I always do with my high speed cable INTERNETZ :thumbs:

.............although, I also play Diablo III and instead of Arashi variety shows I download live recordings of NBA games I missed for the week when I was at work (thinking about getting the Tera game too)

I'm waiting until next month to renew my World of Warcraft account... so, yeah~ :sweat:

Probably going to kill what little free time I'll get once this new job starts, and keeping up with Random JDrama Sunday, and my reading goals, and video editing, and social life.

... how much sleep does one REALLY need to function? (・_・ヾ

Sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I'm unable to get broadband access because of where I live. I fantasize about doing all those things you mentioned. :disappoin

I may be able to get some form of high-speed internet soon though. AT&T has been installing a massive box up the road from me so I may be able to get their U-Verse service at some point. I hope, hope, hope that's what happens.

Oh man... it's been a REALLY long time since I had viable internet connection to do anything I was doing yesterday. I was living with practically dial-up speed (or what felt like it anyway~ T__T) for a good four-five years before I finally found a job that'll let me pay for my current Internet connection heaven right now.

So, really, I feel your pain and pray for hope and happiness of high speed Internet. <3 :p

Banned
More Megaforce toys?
Revoltech Solid Snake?
White Wizard Driver?

1356327997078_zps44e2ba80.png