The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

Super Moderator
Since I have little meaningful social interaction IRL, engaging in chit-chat about food, movies, books, toku, or whatever is pretty great for me! And...damn. I sure wish I could actually see a physical Cho Gattai King Robo Mickey around here. ;_______; I'd love to have it if I weren't totally broke.

*sigh* If I wasn't blind-sided by so many expenses this week, I would have totally bought it this Friday. Ugh. So upset. Stupid expenses.

Being an awesome, responsible, "adult" sucks balls.

I hear Man of Steel is more solid than Dude of Wood or Guy of Clay.

This honestly made me laugh. :p

In Justice, We Trust!
I really hope that the Disney Megazord ends up in some form of media. It's too awesome a concept to exist only in toy form.

Eye See You
Man of Steel is easily the best Superman movie ever made. No conversation is required.

Watching sexy Anna Hutchison (Jungle Fury Yellow) in Cabin in the Woods right now too. I had no fucking clue Thor was in this movie... see what sobriety can do to a person?

I've probably seen the Tupperman episode (S06E20) at least 10 times :laugh:

I watch BBT.. You'd have to get in line... ;)

I'm only on season 3 now... At first I didn't like the show but now I fucking love it. Sheldon is God.

How is Community?

I'm only on season 3 now... At first I didn't like the show but now I fucking love it. Sheldon is God.

How is Community?

The first seasons of BBT had a lot of gags that relied on understanding academic stuff, and less of comics books and scifi. I think it was much funnier back then. It was "dumbed down" recently, but it does now reach a wider audience. I don't particularly get the Star Trek, BSG, etc. references but I still find the show quite funny.

Community is also funny, but for different reasons. It's more into pop culture and film/TV geekery than scifi and comic books. I'm not particularly well-versed about American 80s pop, and that comes up a lot.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Watching sexy Anna Hutchison (Jungle Fury Yellow) in Cabin in the Woods right now too. I had no fucking clue Thor was in this movie... see what sobriety can do to a person?

Well then, you should probably see her in Spartacus: War of the Damned.... Lots of Action too... :169:

Eye See You
Well then, you should probably see her in Spartacus: War of the Damned.... Lots of Action too... :169:

Is she topless in it?, **** she got really sexy.

As for Big Bang Theory, I want to have unprotected anal pre-marital coitis with Kaley Cuoco.

The new Tendou Souji
How is Community?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60WVQ1bwvB4"]Community - Best of Abed (Season 1) - YouTube[/ame]

That said, if you do check it out and get to season 4, go in with a clear mind. There's some drama around there with the creator and stuff that I think biased a lot of people before they saw it, (from what I saw of season 4, it wasn't bad).