The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

Eye See You
Star Trek and Iron Man 3.

In all honesty those are really the only 2 movies that were solid so far. There were some other good ones but those 2 have been the best ones thus far.

As for Man of Steel, I'd be super pissed if the movie ended up being the goody-goody, saving cats from trees bullshit like the original 5.

If you own a Playstation 3, get The Last of Us NOW. Even if it's not your type of game. The game is amazing. It's going to win a bunch of awards.

I started at 10 last night and when I stopped, it was almost 3. I couldn't put down the controller.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Admittedly, HJU was the only way for me to engage the friends I met through here until it moved to IMing, Twitter, Facebook, and eventually just texting stupid **** to each other.

So, really, the only thing you're missing out on is me and Inui Takumi chatting about what we had for lunch that day. :p Or how I actually freaking saw the Disney "Voltron" for sale in my comic store today but already overspent in buying hella graphic novels.
Since I have little meaningful social interaction IRL, engaging in chit-chat about food, movies, books, toku, or whatever is pretty great for me! And...damn. I sure wish I could actually see a physical Cho Gattai King Robo Mickey around here. ;_______; I'd love to have it if I weren't totally broke.

In all honesty those are really the only 2 movies that were solid so far. There were some other good ones but those 2 have been the best ones thus far.

As for Man of Steel, I'd be super pissed if the movie ended up being the goody-goody, saving cats from trees bullshit like the original 5.
I've been thinking about seeing Man of Steel. I've read some good and bad opinions of it. I think it'd be a decent movie. The only bad thing for me is it's like 2.5 hours. Do movies under 2 hours exist anymore?

If you own a Playstation 3, get The Last of Us NOW. Even if it's not your type of game. The game is amazing. It's going to win a bunch of awards.

I started at 10 last night and when I stopped, it was almost 3. I couldn't put down the controller.
I've really considered getting it. I just got a Wii U not too long ago and I'm still hopelessly addicted to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate though. I don't think I'd give it the time it deserves right now. I'll probably wait until it gets a price drop.

In Justice, We Trust!
Mark Meer is going to be at Con Bravo? Cool I get to meet Commander Shepherd. :buttrock:

DAMNIT! It's happening the same weekend as TFCon.:shakefist

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Transformers More Than Meets the Eyes is the best darn comic I've ever read :O_O: God I love this thing and I wish I could have more toys of these guys... gonna have to get that data disk Rewind now... poor little guy ;_;

It seems the people disappointed with Man of Steel are those classic Superman fans who were spoon fed the Richard Donner crap and can't get over the new direction Superman is going with more action.

I haven't seen it yet. Anyone?

I hear Man of Steel is more solid than Dude of Wood or Guy of Clay.

Banned
I think my Con-going days are over. It's a real triple punch of:
-The site i was working for, and was able to get Media Passes through, self-destructed and what came after lost 95% of it's Traffic, losing that ability.
-There only being really one worthwhile con within driving distance (there is a Local Anime con, but i'm not really a fan of that anymore), that usually doesn't draw the kind of people i'd like to see.
-My fat, 440lb body can't handle even going to wal-mart anymore, let alone hours walking around a convention.

Ahh well, i still have my sugars.

Eye See You
Finally off from work. Watching Hatchet III, drinking some beer, waiting on the mail man to bring me some haulage, and then heading out to finally watch Man of Steel in Imax3D.

Sometimes when I touch myself I cry.

Anyone here watch The Big Bang Theory?, I'd want to eat Penny.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Finally off from work. Watching Hatchet III, drinking some beer, waiting on the mail man to bring me some haulage, and then heading out to finally watch Man of Steel in Imax3D.

Sometimes when I touch myself I cry.

Anyone here watch The Big Bang Theory?, I'd want to eat Penny.

I watch BBT.. You'd have to get in line... ;)