The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

In Justice, We Trust!
It's so annoying how youtube ads don't play until FIVE SECONDS into the video now.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Facebook has finally caved and joined all the other social media sites by activating the #hashtag feature

#LetTheChaosBegin LOL

Eye See You
It seems the people disappointed with Man of Steel are those classic Superman fans who were spoon fed the Richard Donner crap and can't get over the new direction Superman is going with more action.

I haven't seen it yet. Anyone?

Super Moderator
I hope they come back. I just got 3 of these in the mail today

I am SO getting my library to buy this for the collection.

Yay! At least I'm someone's favorite. :laugh: Your story reminds me of this kid I saw in the grocery store. I had on a Power Rangers shirt and his grandmother (I'm assuming) stopped me and said he wanted to tell me something. He went on to tell me how he loved my shirt and we chatted about MegaForce for a little bit. He really seemed amazed that an adult genuinely liked something like Power Rangers. I told him I liked the new TMNT too...you know, just to blow his tiny mind further since he was already astounded. XD

Not gonna lie, I love surprising people, particularly kids, especially those who think they're too cool for school (or whatever) with my fandoms. The high school kids in my library were being bratty and then one found out I was going to Comic Con and proceeded to fanboy and I surprised another student that I knew who Rooster Teeth was because I was singing "Red Like Roses" from the RBWY trailers.

I take too much of an unholy glee for these things.

Yeah, I've noticed the same. About two years ago if you didn't visit the VG for a day you missed out on about four pages worth of posts. Now, you can go without checking it for a week and there may be two pages of posts.

Admittedly, HJU was the only way for me to engage the friends I met through here until it moved to IMing, Twitter, Facebook, and eventually just texting stupid **** to each other.

So, really, the only thing you're missing out on is me and Inui Takumi chatting about what we had for lunch that day. :p Or how I actually freaking saw the Disney "Voltron" for sale in my comic store today but already overspent in buying hella graphic novels.

Facebook has finally caved and joined all the other social media sites by activating the #hashtag feature

#LetTheChaosBegin LOL

#WAAAAAI

It seems the people disappointed with Man of Steel are those classic Superman fans who were spoon fed the Richard Donner crap and can't get over the new direction Superman is going with more action.

I haven't seen it yet. Anyone?

Blade Dancer's my go-to Superman person along with Sage Shinigami, sooo I'm waiting for their reactions. :p I'm a little behind on my summer action movie watching. Went to see Star Trek and Iron Man 3 twice and still haven't watched the sixth installment of "most ridiculously unrealistic street racing ever" movie series. I've seen the damn thing in theaters since the first one and I find it only fair to continue the tradition.

Last edited:
HJU's master of disguise
I run an adblocker, so I havent seen anything on youtube. I do have to turn it off for blip