The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

Eye See You
I'm officially a Brony now!!!!!!!!!

941553_10151659107143516_316184595_n.jpg

I found this in FK's collection... shhhh...

[HIDE]Glitter-n-Gold-Rio.jpg[/HIDE]

You haven't seen anything till you've taken a peek inside his closet.:laugh:

:169:

HJU's master of disguise
I have an audition at funimation this Thursday.

Guess I have to stop openly bashing Vic Mangina

Super Moderator
I will make it a point to say Everypony if I ever meet ya

:thumbs:

I don't really get the whole brony thing. I watched the show to see what all the fuss was about. I mean, it was cute, there were some funny bits, and the animation was nice but I couldn't get into it. To each his own though. If somebody is a brony and they love MLP, good for them! They've got something they really like and that's great. After all there are a ton of people that cannot see any redeeming qualities in Japanese shows for children, but I sure do!

This is why you're my favorite. Don't tell anyone. :3

Fun Story:

I was working the Children's Reference Desk a few weeks back and a Mom with her little girl and boy came up and asked if they had any MLP: Friendship is Magic books.

While I looked it up, I turned to the little girl (to my left) and asked, "So you like My Little Pony?" to which the little boy, her older brother, (to my right) immediately replied, "YEAH! I love Twilight!"

I was legit surprised, then mentally smacked myself for being surprised. I love that this kid loves MLP. It turned out we didn't have MLP books, but we spent the next 3-4 minutes talking about how awesome Twilight is and that she's also a kick ass librarian with purple hair. :p He gave me a high five before they left.

HJU's master of disguise
:thumbs:

Fun Story:

I was working the Children's Reference Desk a few weeks back and a Mom with her little girl and boy came up and asked if they had any MLP: Friendship is Magic books.

While I looked it up, I turned to the little girl (to my left) and asked, "So you like My Little Pony?" to which the little boy, her older brother, (to my right) immediately replied, "YEAH! I love Twilight!"

I was legit surprised, then mentally smacked myself for being surprised. I love that this kid loves MLP. It turned out we didn't have MLP books, but we spent the next 3-4 minutes talking about how awesome Twilight is and that she's also a kick ass librarian with purple hair. :p He gave me a high five before they left.

I hope they come back. I just got 3 of these in the mail today

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Guidebook/dp/0316247545/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371006584&sr=1-1&keywords=my+little+pony"]Amazon.com: My Little Pony: The Elements of Harmony: Friendship is Magic: The Official Guidebook (9780316247542): Brandon T. Snider: Books[/ame]

Banned
HJU is officially the Longest site i have been a member of. All the others i seem to get banned after about a year, but not hear! (Got a 1 month suspension once but thats it).

I'm still Rude, Offensive and prone to violent outbursts, but lord knows i'm better at hiding it now :laugh:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm officially a Brony now!!!!!!!!!
[hide]
941553_10151659107143516_316184595_n.jpg

[/hide]
OH! Is that one's name "Rainbow Cupcake" or "Glitter Hooves"? :laugh:

I have an audition at funimation this Thursday.

Guess I have to stop openly bashing Vic Mangina
For a voice actor audition? I imagine it'd be interesting to work there in any capacity. Congrats either way.

Fun Story:

Yay! At least I'm someone's favorite. :laugh: Your story reminds me of this kid I saw in the grocery store. I had on a Power Rangers shirt and his grandmother (I'm assuming) stopped me and said he wanted to tell me something. He went on to tell me how he loved my shirt and we chatted about MegaForce for a little bit. He really seemed amazed that an adult genuinely liked something like Power Rangers. I told him I liked the new TMNT too...you know, just to blow his tiny mind further since he was already astounded. XD

Has a lot of people left HJU in the past year when I was gone?

It just seems really slow.
Yeah, I've noticed the same. About two years ago if you didn't visit the VG for a day you missed out on about four pages worth of posts. Now, you can go without checking it for a week and there may be two pages of posts.