The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

Eye See You
I'd feel retarded playing with my stuff. Opening them up and putting them on display is the fun of it for me otherwise I wouldn't bother collecting at all.

But that's the difference between an Adult Collector and Person who buys toys and plays with them. To each his own.

I couldn't imagine having fun playing with any of my NECA or McFarlane ****... lol

HJU's master of disguise
If you guys want a dragon coin from me, I will set one go for $10 shipped

ALSO: Did this last night. Just need Decals
923032_10151686544988185_203241482_n.jpg

HJU's master of disguise
Do you got a pic of the Dragon Coin and do you also to the Tiger coin?

After this one...nah. The rubber isnt cheap and I dont wanna waste any on the change I will make it small again

Here is a good pic
[HIDE]
a0gq5k.jpg
[/HIDE]

and Unpainted
[HIDE]
21mhf15.jpg
[/HIDE]

Banned
I'd feel retarded playing with my stuff. Opening them up and putting them on display is the fun of it for me otherwise I wouldn't bother collecting at all.

But that's the difference between an Adult Collector and Person who buys toys and plays with them. To each his own.

I couldn't imagine having fun playing with any of my NECA or McFarlane ****... lol

To me it would be like collecting movies on what ever format, but never having watched any of them... But yeah. To each their own.

In Justice, We Trust!
To me it would be like collecting movies on what ever format, but never having watched any of them... But yeah. To each their own.

For me, one part of it has to do with having things you could never even dream of or missed out as a child…stuff like the new Legacy Morpher for example.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The Amazing Race Canada came by my work today :D

Watch for my ugly mug on CTV sometime soon XD

Eye See You
After this one...nah. The rubber isnt cheap and I dont wanna waste any on the change I will make it small again

Here is a good pic
[HIDE]
a0gq5k.jpg
[/HIDE]

and Unpainted
[HIDE]
21mhf15.jpg
[/HIDE]

The painted one looks good. I'm interested and when I have some extra cash I will grab that one from you.

To me it would be like collecting movies on what ever format, but never having watched any of them...

For Toku toys I think it's cool to keep them boxed if they have the plastic window to still show the toy off, no window then I agree with you.

HJU's master of disguise
I am a big kid. I cant keep anything boxed, windowed or not.

The only things I still have boxed, is some hotwheels I have on the cards, but only because it is easier to hang them than it is to find an empty shelf around here.