The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

HJU's master of disguise
I am up to no good again

33m2zvn.jpg

Eye See You
I got the SRC version, that's plenty enough Megazord for me.

I also got the SRC version which is incredible. Any word on when SRC Ryuseioh & GekiTohja are coming out?

It's kinda underwhelming since we got that exact same megazord once already. But it looks way the hell better in person.

I could understand of it was the actual 1993 Daizyujin/Megazord that got the re-release but not this MMPR2010 bullshit.

I am up to no good again

33m2zvn.jpg

How much do those custom Green & White Power Coins for the Legacy Morpher cost?

HJU's master of disguise
They are going on ebay for $50-$100 each now. They are metal and made by Starlight-Studios.

BUT, Click it doing a 2nd non-weathered, set soon

Banned
Bah, just been reflecting as of late.
My run at being FK 2.0 was a massive bust. I guess the reason was i'm the kind of guy who people think would actually do all the demented stuff he spouts, rather than having the kind of personalty that they would shrug it off as that wacky guy.

Plus i think i have issues with women. Flipping the creep switch when one should hit the think before speaking switch. :sweat:

Court-mandated anger management classes have help my temper, but i can still fly into crime-committing rages if pushed far enough.

Maybe it's just the sugar rush talking (King Can's FTW), but i feel better now :castlerock::castlerock1::ding:

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I ate horse meet for the first time in my life today. It's cheaper than ground beef... that's pretty much I have to say on the subject.

I also got the SRC version which is incredible. Any word on when SRC Ryuseioh & GekiTohja are coming out?

No news :/ really annoying because I'd buy the hell out of them.

Maybe it's just the sugar rush talking (King Can's FTW), but i feel better now :castlerock::castlerock1::ding:

Maybe less sugar would help.

HJU's master of disguise
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPlAzB38uU"]Phoenix Wright - Dual Destinies Announcement trailer - YouTube[/ame]

:castlerock: