The Viewing Globe - More Badass Than The End of Days

VAMOLA!
Are you sure that SK is back? :sly:

Edit:Nevermind Found the said thread. I guess it's FK's turn to come back?

Last edited:
Banned
Pretty much. Kinda looking forward to trying out all the Warlock changes. Not particular happy about losing Blood Pact, but that's just be being grumpy and OG. :sweat:

yeah but you get green fire.. GREEN FIRE :buttrock:

I am just looking to tame a Triceratops for my hunter. They are also having DireHorn mounts. When was the last time you played? Also, at level 90.. Go afflic... Top lock dps.

Super Moderator
yeah but you get green fire.. GREEN FIRE :buttrock:

I am just looking to tame a Triceratops for my hunter. They are also having DireHorn mounts. When was the last time you played? Also, at level 90.. Go afflic... Top lock dps.

I'm ALL about that green fire. :3

I think the last time I played was... er, last summer? I think? I remember my best friend and I taking a break at the same time and he jumped back into Panderia in November.

I like playing all specs of lock and to be honest, I find I get better damage output as destro than affliction in PvE, namely because the way my friends and I play, the fights don't last long enough for affliction to be as useful as I'd like~ Hella love affliction for PvP though :p

Three hours of deep sleep.

Mmm~ make a mental note of that...

In other news, OMFGA;LSKJ;ALSJDF A;LKSF ;ALSKD I HAVE A NEW JOB!! and with it and my concurrent job right now, I'm finally working full-time hours, which finally will let me pay for my damn health insurance AND pay off students loans faster AND still afford to buy a new laptop by the summer time AND attend summer con season.

(。⌒∇⌒)。 I'M SO ECSTATIC!!! <3<3

Banned
In other news, OMFGA;LSKJ;ALSJDF A;LKSF ;ALSKD I HAVE A NEW JOB!! and with it and my concurrent job right now, I'm finally working full-time hours, which finally will let me pay for my damn health insurance AND pay off students loans faster AND still afford to buy a new laptop by the summer time AND attend summer con season.

Well that makes one of us :laugh:
Congratz.

Still looking for a second job myself, though my motivation is to move out of this crime-ridden area. Maybe get the lower floor of a duplex and set up a proper den of shame...i mean Nerd cave. :sweat:

S

scikaiju

Congrarts:buttrock::castlerock::buttrock:

Banned
I'm ALL about that green fire. :3

I think the last time I played was... er, last summer? I think? I remember my best friend and I taking a break at the same time and he jumped back into Panderia in November.

I like playing all specs of lock and to be honest, I find I get better damage output as destro than affliction in PvE, namely because the way my friends and I play, the fights don't last long enough for affliction to be as useful as I'd like~ Hella love affliction for PvP though :p

They have revamped the talent trees in a huge way since you played. When you see them let me know what you think.