I am the law
Gurlgamer said:
Nice sig! Show me more! I love custom sprites!

Anyway, the new hulk game rox! Thing is I don't have time to play. Stupid job.:D
That's why I play it AT my job. :anime: :198: :p :jam: :dance: :eplus2: :D :thumbs: :buttrock:

-RF

Hello all

I am in need of help

I am going to get a playstation 2

I understand there are MOD chips that make it so Japanese games can be played on them, but I've heard some brands of the chip don't work.

See, I plan to buy all the Kamen Rider games released for PS2, yes, all of them, oh, and the Space Cop game, when it comes out, but they're useless if I can't play them.

Does anyone actually HAVE a mod chip in their PS2 that works and can direct me where I can buy one

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP ME, I need to play the Gavan video game!

I have a Japanese PS2 and never had any problems playing Japanese games :p

uh, seriously, I don' know about those mod chips, but if all you want to play are Japanese games, then you might just as well try to get a Japanese PS2. All you'll need is a electric converter thingy and you're all set :198:

Life is showtime
kyo28 said:
I have a Japanese PS2 and never had any problems playing Japanese games :p

uh, seriously, I don' know about those mod chips, but if all you want to play are Japanese games, then you might just as well try to get a Japanese PS2. All you'll need is a electric converter thingy and you're all set :198:

A step-down transformer is what you're talking about for the electrical cord.

I'm gonna get a DS instead of a PSP now, Mario Kart and Nintendogs comes out in November not to mention Metroid Prime!

Since I heard the PSP will have a Super Robot Taisen, I've been inclined to get me one :eyebrow:

Ok just bought these today for PS2:

PoP: Warrior Within
SSX 3
FF X-2
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Ultraman Nexus
X-Men Legends
Naruto 2

What I got from Target on Sun. 9/11/05 (Part #2)

Pic #3.) Game Boy Advance Video Game: Danny Phantom "The Ultimate Enemy"
HAULGBAVGDP-TUEPIC3_9-11TH.jpg

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread sooner. Anywho, my only hauling as of late has been:

+ Beatdown (X-Box)
+ Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Playstation 2)