In Justice, We Trust!
Got an itunes gift card for Chrsitmas and I used it to download the following:

Star Wars: Knights Of the Old Republic
The World Ends With You Solo Remix
Chaos Rings
Chaos Rings 2
Chaos Rings Omega

Last month, I got Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords for the GBA.

Earlier this month, I got Tetris for the NES, and also downloaded Donkey Kong Land 2 and 3 from the Nintendo eShop to my 3DS.

Today, I picked up Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Wii U.

Club Nintendo will cease operations later this year, and games released after January 20th of this year wouldn't be eligible for registering for coins. DKCTF was released last year and my copy didn't come with a code. Ah well.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Best Buy is having a sale on Majora's Mask 3D this week where they reduce the price by $5, and I earned a $5 Reward Zone discount coupon today. I couldn't help but take advantage.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD w/Wolf Link amiibo and the sound selection CD that I got for pre-ordering at GameStop.

I actually had to ask the guy at the counter about the CD. I thought he'd at least know to offer it to me since I did pre-order.

For the record, the Nintendo NY store in Manhattan is also offering the CD to people who buy the game today, along with a poster. So that would have been another way to get the CD, even if it's a local thing.

https://twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/705130699871760384

Dull Brilliance
IMG_1489_zpsetmwinjw.jpg