purchased and downloaded Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD from the PSN Store out of boredom. pretty fun game, but I've always found platform games a little challenging to play.

wtg9x5.jpg

the guy at the same shop where I bought LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 was so nice that he helped me order this when he realized that this was the only LEGO game that he didn't have in stock. awesome! I've also platinum-ed LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 the other day, so I'm going to attempt to do the same for this, despite the shocking amount of glitches I've read about...

In Justice, We Trust!
14111489429_e8caa2bfa8_c.jpg

Got Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for 20 bucks and my pre order for the Hakuoki Limited Edition came in!

About a week ago, I picked up a Nintendo 3DS XL. Loving it. Going through Pokemon Y and Super Mario 3D Land right now. Almost done; then I am going to move on to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

So awesome!

Actually back this time
I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for free today, from the Club Nintendo year end thingy. Just need a bigger SD card so I can download it, lol.

Also! Got a holy grail of mine! One of the best screens for retro gaming! Now I just have to make some cables to play stuff on it. :D

tumblr_n8b7ursqcZ1rc6qxqo1_1280.jpg

Save The Live!
I get some Games on steam , i Wanted Play with Someone the Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

Getting a Playstation 4 on Monday; Will be playing inFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall and Watchdogs. Pretty stoked! :thumbs: