[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

SentaiRider

Lurker
The Rich man's Gamer 90's console. :buttrock:
25tjbd3.jpg

NoirSon

Another Climax
Just bought Phoenix Wright and Etrian Odyessey Untold via the eShop, will sadly only get around to playing them seriously once I complete the Bravely Default demo.

Curse Square Enix for not intending to bring this over and forcing me to have to wait until Nintendo did it to get a chance to play.

Jacky392000

purchased and downloaded Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD from the PSN Store out of boredom. pretty fun game, but I've always found platform games a little challenging to play.

Jacky392000

wtg9x5.jpg

the guy at the same shop where I bought LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 was so nice that he helped me order this when he realized that this was the only LEGO game that he didn't have in stock. awesome! I've also platinum-ed LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 the other day, so I'm going to attempt to do the same for this, despite the shocking amount of glitches I've read about...

Xtreme RX

About a week ago, I picked up a Nintendo 3DS XL. Loving it. Going through Pokemon Y and Super Mario 3D Land right now. Almost done; then I am going to move on to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

So awesome!

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for free today, from the Club Nintendo year end thingy. Just need a bigger SD card so I can download it, lol.

Also! Got a holy grail of mine! One of the best screens for retro gaming! Now I just have to make some cables to play stuff on it. :D

tumblr_n8b7ursqcZ1rc6qxqo1_1280.jpg

Xtreme RX

Getting a Playstation 4 on Monday; Will be playing inFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall and Watchdogs. Pretty stoked! :thumbs:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts