Rider Knight said:
Picked up DragonBall Z Budokai 3! :169:

A good game, I might add. I got all 3 BudoKai games. I'm probaly pick up DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi on Tuesday if the local Wal-Mart has it.

Have you played Dragonball Z: Sagas? Is it any good?

Life is showtime
PhilGood said:
A good game, I might add. I got all 3 BudoKai games. I'm probaly pick up DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi on Tuesday if the local Wal-Mart has it.

Never played Sagas but I'm gonna wait till next month to get Budokai Tenkaichi. Next month I get paid on the 11th of November so on that day I shall be picking up:

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006 - Released on that day!
DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi

PhilGood said:

I got Sagas. I don't like it as much as the Budokai games. Controls is somewhat slow.

I got these sunday:

Ultimate Spider-Man
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Transformers
Soulcalibur 3
DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai
Smackdown VS Raw 2006
Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth

Life is showtime
I picked up Smackdown vs RAW 2006 on the 11th. I skipped school to get it. I skipped to school to pick up a Nintendo DS, I sure as hell ain't missing this game!

Black Version
Picked up Shadow of the Colossus and Mario Kart Double Dash yesterday (along with the Goblet of Fire soundtrack). Managed to get myself squished pretty quick in the former. :)

I am the law
I picked up Kamen Rider Hibiki for PS2 on Tuesday...expect a review to come soon.

-RF

For The Greater Justice...
Matrix Path of Neo
MK: Shaolin Monks
The Warriors

...all ripped to my PS2 Hardrive. :)

Rider Faiz said:
I picked up Kamen Rider Hibiki for PS2 on Tuesday...expect a review to come soon.

-RF
Is it as crap as the other Kamen Rider games?