Lurker
I noticed that with the NES games, there might not be anything that's really expensive, but just a lot of good solid titles, and very little filler. That's good depth.

Nintendo Switch
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Special Edition
128GB microSDXC memory card with adapter
The Legend of Zelda: Arts and Artifacts book

I was worried that this would be another NES Classic fiasco, but Best Buy told me that I'd definitely be leaving with a Switch since I reserved. The release was more organized than I thought it would be. I also got a memory card since they said it would be necessary for any additional content I might download for Breath of the Wild. It was also on sale, and cost $102 less than normal. Still, I might be able to get it for less somewhere else. So I'll just shop around and return the one I have to Best Buy if I'm successful.

Barnes & Noble sent me a 20% discount code and I used it on the Arts and Artifacts book yesterday morning, and the book actually arrived today. I didn't even have it expedited. So it's cool that I was able to get all this stuff today.

The Switch is the first system I've bought at launch. I did get the DS when it came out in 2004, but that's a portable, and it could have waited since I didn't end up getting my first game for it until two years later. I thought it would have come out sooner. With the Switch though, I've already got a game for it that I can play.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I have grown to love 90s games from Atlus and so, seeking a new thrill of this kind, I caved and bought myself a 3DS with Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and, gosh, it's pretty darn fun so far. Just got to the second encounter with Carol J where he tried to summon an angel and, well, spoilers happen.
The loyalty system is an interesting addition. Would love to have seen how Devil Summoner 1 did that by comparison if only I could understand the game. xD
Kinda odd to see alignment decided solely by the summoned demons instead of the leader. Hm.

I'm playing Street Fighter IV CE on Mobile right now. Also Dino Charge Rumble.

Finished beginner mode with Cammy today.

For Dino Charge Rumble I'm leveling everybody up. I was going for a 20 before I start story mode. Training in the Ranger Challenges . I bought into the game yesterday.

Any of you guys remember Street Fighter as far back as SNES? I used to play on PS1. E X 2 Plus actually.