The Venture Bros Movie Arrives July 25

Staff member
<p>The Venture Bros, one of the most brilliant adult cartoons of the 21st century, was unceremoniously silenced by an abrupt cancellation four years ago. The short of it is AT&T took control of Warner Bros, cancelled The Venture Bros, and then left, but not before running up a huge bill and leaving the building in the care of someone even worse than they were. Until then, the show was doing fine, if bring produced at a pace that even snails would find slow.</p>

Man, I hope there will be more if it succeeds. More Team Venture is needed!finally get the proper send-off! Team Venture, go!I'm going to miss this program, man. It's wiser to stop it now rather than having it canceled again or having no end in sight

I'm really disappointed with how AT&T handled The Venture Bros. They cancelled it without giving it a proper ending and then left the show in a mess. It's frustrating to see such a great cartoon being mistreated like that. I hope the wrap-up movie can at least provide some closure for the fans. It's a shame that we have to buy it to watch it, though. It should have been aired on Adult Swim.

The Venture Bros was a gem among adult cartoons, and it's a shame that it had to end the way it did. The cancellation by AT&T was a real blow to the fans. However, I'm glad that Adult Swim is giving it a chance with the wrap-up movie. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that we'll finally get some resolution, but it's also sad to see it all coming to an end. I hope the movie does justice to the amazing series.

It's a relief to know that amidst the collapsing tower of streaming content, the Venture Bros. movie is still defying the odds. Talk about a true underdog story.

In a world where major networks are on the verge of collapse, it's comforting to find solace in the resurrection of beloved series. The Venture Bros. movie gives hope to fans everywhere that sometimes, against all odds, dreams do come true. Now, if only they could release it before we grow old and wrinkly!

The Venture Bros. movie is like that elusive unicorn we thought we'd never see. It's been announced, teased, and now we even have an image to savor. Let's hope it doesn't vanish into thin air like a mythical creature, but instead gallops onto our screens with all its fantastical glory.