We Are VR
Any fans here of the Epic Show The Vampire Diaries on the CW Network:

Later i'll post my thoughts on the Season Finally

We Are VR
My Thoughts on the Season Finally:

Happy that Damon is safe and looking forward to see more of a Evil Stefan but i want to see Evil Damon more.

I wonder will Damon/Elena will take the knife out of Elijah's Body but will they trust him.

Did not see Anna & Vickie being brought back from the Dead.

10* Episode Epic can't wait for Season 3

Booya
I think it's a pretty decent show. It falls somewhere between Twilight and True Blood. If you can get past the corny romance and horrible product placements, it's actually enjoyable.

Regarding the season finale:
[HIDE]I'm going to take a guess that Jeremy is somewhere between life and death. So I wouldn't say Anna and Vicki are back from the dead but that Jeremy can now see/talk to the dead.

Also, I really liked that scene between Alaric and Jeremy where Alaric made fun of what Bonnie said. Vampire Diaries needs more humor like that.[/HIDE]

So in other words, the cycle of supernatural beings is completed? We have vampires, witches, werewolves, vamp/werewolf hybrid, and now ghosts? This show goes hard!

Like a Tiger boss
FK youre such a perv. :p Ive only seen about 3 or 4 eps. It caught my eye but not enough for me to watch like ohh i gotta watch now. Like a crack head or something. I plan on it one day.