Yes, yes, I know there's a few caption threads somewhere dotted in the forum, but since we haven't seen this for a while, I might as well start it. Though only POST IMAGES that are either from tokukatsu (whether it'll be Kamen Rider or Erexion or Ryukendo or whatever) or anime or whatever. No Power Ranger stuff like that or something.... Right, I'll start off then.

hana.jpg

Hana: *In a pissed-off angry voice* Okay, which one of you lowly Imagin has got my wallet?
Momotaros: It was him! *Points at Urataros*
Urataros: No way! It was him! *Points at Momotaros*
Ryotaro: Oh, boy. This is going to take a while...:redface2:

Mr. Kamen Rider
Momotaros: Ow! I bumped right into that stupid lo-

Hana:
Hey, watch it! That's the almighty sponsor, whom even the Owner has a contract with!

Uratoros: (Thinking) Hmmm...the Bandai logo is right on top of Ryôtarô over there. I bet if we sold a line of Ryôtarô action figures, all the fan girls will snap those up. Cha-ching!

Momotaros: Ow! I bumped right into that stupid lo-

Hana:
Hey, watch it! That's the almighty sponsor, whom even the Owner has a contract with!

Uratoros: (Thinking) Hmmm...the Bandai logo is right on top of Ryôtarô over there. I bet if we sold a line of Ryôtarô action figures, all the fan girls will snap those up. Cha-ching!

^_^ Oh, yes please.

Anyway:

kamen-rider-den-o-26%20(L).jpg

Momotaros: Psst, Hana! I've got some news regarding Ryotaro!
Hana: Really?! What is it?
Momotaros: *Whispers into Hana's ear*
Hana: Uh-huh, uh-huh.
Ryotaro: I'm just hoping this doesn't involve some kind of Momotaros' stupid plan...

first pic:
Hana-This is my incredbily short and sexy skirt. Thanks to our sponsors for giving me such an incredibly short and sexy skirt.

2nd:
(while momotaros is wispering in her ear)
Hana- yes...yes... he would make a fine addition to our collection.

Ryotaro- boy, sure is a nice day to not be captured and added into someone's collection.... I think...

Am I the only person who's doing the image posting and not anyone else? >_<

N.B. If you don't know the Lynx joke, you might not get this joke...

1172359081824hw3.jpg

Ura!Ryo: Hmm, it seems my cologne is working fine at the moment.

Mr. Kamen Rider

UraRyô: (Thinking) Yon-sama ain't got nothin' on this!

1171271021122.jpg

Tsukuba: Jô-san! Are you sure this is the best way for me to get more powerful!?

Stronger: Sure I'm sure!

V3: Wait, why are my gloves red?

gekiranger-25%20(L).jpg

Unfortunately, Disney couldn't find the gorillas for the live-action version of Tarzan, so they went to find for the replacements.

I wanna fly high....
Yes, yes, I know there's a few caption threads somewhere dotted in the forum, but since we haven't seen this for a while, I might as well start it. Though only POST IMAGES that are either from tokukatsu (whether it'll be Kamen Rider or Erexion or Ryukendo or whatever) or anime or whatever. No Power Ranger stuff like that or something.... Right, I'll start off then.

May I ask what's wrong with doing PR captions? PR technically is Toku. American Toku, that is.