boogie woogie feng shui
I think opinions are what he's asking for.

Skreeong!
I think Freaked is pretty underrated, I feel like I'm the only one who has ever seen it in my family.

Banned
I think opinions are what he's asking for.

What I mean is that I don't consider anything to be under or overrated. When people say something is overrated it, IMO, is just a way of pushing that they don't like it. I mean in The Avengers movie thread a guy said the movie was bad because lots of people like it.

What I mean is that I don't consider anything to be under or overrated. When people say something is overrated it, IMO, is just a way of pushing that they don't like it. I mean in The Avengers movie thread a guy said the movie was bad because lots of people like it.

It's a matter of opinion and no one is forcing you to believe them, now if you don't wanna be a part of this thread be my guest.

Now as for a movie i find underrated, i would say the 1976 Food of the Gods movie, it's a cheesy B-Movie yes, but it's the most fun you'll have with a 70's PG horror movie,

Banned
Real Genius with Val Kilmer doing Comedy...the popcorn laser ending was awesome...:laugh:

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince.

I know there was a lot done wrong with this movie. A lot of great things were left out from the book that I would've loved to see and all, but... I don't find this movie that bad. Admittedly, I found certain plot points that were left out or changed in Goblet of Fire & Deathly Hallows Pt2 annoying & I absolutely hated how Order of the Phoenix was done (it was my favorite of the series until Deathly Hallows came out) That being said, so many people were looking forward to this one & I was looking at it realistically. After the changes made in 4 & 5 did you really think they would stop there? I was surprised as hell when Deathly Hallows Pt1 turned out as close to the book as it did.

Basically, a lot of what they added was really great to see & I loved the atmosphere of this movie where it tried to say "**** if everything's gone to ****, but there's still a ray of hope," only to have that 'ray' shattered with Dumbledore's death at the end. Is it perfect? Hell no! Is it underrated? I'd say yes.

Push staring Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, and Djimon Hounsou.

Great action, great wire work, awesome abilities.