DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
You wanna talk underrated? I've got the movie just for you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjtIO8Ifrsw"]Car 54, Where are you? Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Car 54, Where Are You? - the 1994 movie

This movie got SO MUCH negative feedback but I've seen this movie numerous times on HBO/Cinemax/Showtime (can't remember which one) and I thought it was fuckin hilarious!

Everyone saw it as a remake of the original black and white sitcom and they saw it as an "insult" to the original. I always thought it was a spoof of the original. A lot of jokes/gags/funny parts in the movie were very spoof/parody-like and they made me laugh. Beats the **** outta anything Friedberg and Seltzer put out.

All I gotta say is, if you're gonna see it thinking it's a remake of the original, you might be disappointed. But if you see it as a spoof, you might like it.

Live to Win
Here's another very underrated film: AvN: Alien vs. Ninja. Never mind that there's no plot and the special effects are laughable. The martial arts scenes are amazing - especially from the guy wearing the rubber alien suit.

Oh yeah, and Mika Hijii is in it too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_QC2fatXQ"]Alien vs Ninja Trailer - English Subs - YouTube[/ame]

Live to Win
Only the Strong (1993) is one of the most underrated martial arts films ever produced. It introduced moviegoers to the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira, as well as the culture behind it. It also introduced "Zoom Zoom" before Mazda did.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32zTUKP5bI"]Only the Strong (in English) - YouTube[/ame]

Banned
Clive Barker's Night Breed is an awesome flick...reminds me of X-Men meets Monsters due to the different abilities of each Monsters..:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

too bad the studio raped it in typical Hollywood fashion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MntiEGXQFk"]Nightbreed Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another very underrated film: AvN: Alien vs. Ninja. Never mind that there's no plot and the special effects are laughable. The martial arts scenes are amazing - especially from the guy wearing the rubber alien suit.

Oh yeah, and Mika Hijii is in it too.

Alien vs Ninja Trailer - English Subs - YouTube

I assume this is a period movie, right? Why are there men with dyed hair and earrings?

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is really underrated, in my opinion. To me, it's a far more interesting representation of the character than in the first film, and the action set pieces are really cool. Not to mention, of all the movies that came out this year, I've seen this one the most (3 times).

Here is a big underrated movie in my book

Guyver 2: Dark Hero

The first one came out about the same time as the live action TMNT movies. It was uncordinated, little to no plot, TMNT style humor, an really annoying enemy character that didn't die at the end, not very close the Manga it is based on, and the only thing that kept if interesting is the fact Mark Hamil is in it but his character is a secondary character that dies near the end eventhough his name and appearince is on the dvd case as if he is the main character.

This one however is much improved; new actor (who would later voice Snake in Metal Gear Solid series) for the main character, interesting story, bloody as the Manga it is based on, very cordinated, and serious. The only downside to this movie is that it is sort of cheap and it shows; in the opening credits and the fact they reuse an enemy suit of a bad guy (that was the tuff right-hand man of the main villian) from the last one plus not telling who he is.

If you really wanted to see a movie that is bloody, interesting backstory, good fight scenes, and has the main character going through somewhat Spider Man was going through with the Venom Symbiote in the comic; I strongly recommend this one.

There is a lot of underated movies... "Thursday" is one of my favorites. Then there is Battle Royale (Hunger Games is OK but not BR).

Also Run Lola Run is underrated. I can also agree that Watchmen is very underrated.