Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Others specifically from my shelf:

Battle: Los Angeles- A very human story about survival. People seem to hate it because of the aliens, which I don't have a problem with.
Brothers' Grimm- I just have a think for dark humor & I find this movie interesting directorilly, with funny sardonic villains & a derivitive story that isn't a direct copy.
Hancock- People didn't like it because it wasn't what they expected. I see it for what it is & I personally love it.
Mummy 3- I agree with peoples' belief that they should've stuck with the whole Egypt scenario for a third, but I love how they tried to mix in & handle Chinese mythology.
Push- It was hated because people thought it was entirely derivitive from other superhero movies when it was actually derivitive from real history & military experiments performed during the early Cold War. I loved everything about it.
10000 BC- I know it's got some really bad jumps in logic, bad dialogue at certain points & has the same flaws all Roland Emmerich movies have, but I know what he was trying to do & I kind of like it.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Ed Wood and The Rocketeer come to mind. The animated Batman movie, Mask of the Phantasm, is probably the best representation of Batman in film to date. Also the least discussed.

I'm A Djinn
Boondock Saints II: All Saints' Day.

I know that a lot of people hate even the 1st one, but even fans of the original seem to really hate the sequel.

From what Ive read, most complaints arent so mch about the movie as they are about Troy Duffie. I guess he's a douchebag irl and haters are taking it out both on him and this movie. Also I often see complaints that the sequel is trying hard to be Tarantino but fails at it. I actually dont see it as trying to be Tarantino. I just sorta see it as a fun testosterone heavy action flick with likeable characters.

I AM NOT pro-vigilantism. I like my guns and violence STAYING PUT on the screen. I know media can play a big part on the very stupid and impressionable, but just for myself, I know enough to be able to enjoy action movies WITHOUT feeling the need to re-enact violence in real life.

I just really found the story of the movie fun, engaging and the characters likeable and hilarious. I really dont see anything wrong about the execution of the narrative.

In the same vein, but not necessarily the same reasons I like the following movies:

Smokin Aces
Smokin Aces2: Assasins Ball
The Tournament

I looooove assassin movies. My fvorite game of all time is still No More Heroes 1 and 2. And I can see the flaws in these 3 movies but I still think that for action movies, they make for a fun watch.

I dont kno if Im using underrated right, if thats the case, sorry ^_^.

Altair
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

It has it's flaws but it sure is damn fun. It also has a blink-and-miss cameo of Godzilla.

Anti-Anti
Batman Forever.

It's what a Campy Batman movie is supposed to be. Theres still no excuse for Batman & Robin

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Batman Forever.

It's what a Campy Batman movie is supposed to be. Theres still no excuse for Batman & Robin

That film will always be my favorite

I'll been trying desperately to get my hands on "The Redbook Edit", but I DO NOT want to download a shitload of files from rapidshare with jdownloader just to watch it

Also, I definitely think 2009's "The Watchmen" should be on this list

I think the public was mislead that this was going to be "an over the top action thrill ride" and countless film critics said that people who weren't fans of the graphic novel shouldn't even bother going to see it

I felt like it captured the essence of it perfectly and was wonderfully gripping and moving

Jackie Earle Haley also did a fantastic fucking job as Rorschach

Banned
Quarantine 2: Terminal was pretty badass i thought...sexy plane chicks running from zombies :laugh: