The Uncanny Counter | Korean Drama Series Based on a Webtoon

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>These evil spirits or demons roam the earth here and there and hop from body to body. Each time they find a new host body, they grow stronger. They advance in levels. </p>

You can do anything if you believe in yourself!
One of the best Webtoons adaptation I watched!I can attest to the unique and intriguing concept of a team of grim reapers working together to hunt down evil spirits. The fact that these evil spirits become immortal when they reach Level 4 adds to the suspense. I can see why the Counters need to blend in, and hiding in a noodle restaurant seems like a good option. Each member's backstory of becoming a Counter as a result of a near-death experience and being visited by heavenly spirits is fascinating. So Mun, the Uncanny Counter, is a strong character, and I like how he was chosen because of his strong desire to help others.The Rules that the Counters must follow are understandable, but I can see how they would need to break them in certain situations. Overall, The Uncanny Counter is a must-watch for any fan of Korean dramas.

Its better to punch than get punched!
I like how The Uncanny Counter explores the concept of evil spirits and their varying degrees of power. It's worth noting that the first two levels are simple to take, but the third requires a team of well-trained Counters to subdue. The fact that they become immortal at Level 4 ups the ante. I can see how the Counters need to blend in with ordinary people in order to do their jobs, and hiding in a popular noodle restaurant is a brilliant idea. The backstory of each member becoming a Counter after having a near-death experience and being visited by heavenly spirits gives the story a unique twist.

Saranghae Oppa <3
As someone who has watched The Uncanny Counter, I love how the show explores the concept of evil spirits and their levels of power.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
In The Uncanny Counter, the concept of a group of grim reapers working together to hunt down evil spirits is intriguing. I like how the evil spirits get stronger with each level and become immortal at Level 4. Blending in with regular people is essential for the Counters to do their job, and hiding in a popular noodle restaurant helps them do just that.

What an intriguing show! I like the idea of a group of grim reapers battling evil spirits. It's one-of-a-kind and exciting. I can hardly wait to see it!The idea of supernatural beings living among us has always fascinated me. The fact that the Counters work in a noodle restaurant and hide in plain sight is both hilarious and brilliant.

♪Love is in the Air♪
Because of Mun's tragic past, I'm interested to see how he grows as a Counter with his special skills. It's encouraging to witness a young hero with a strong sense of justice and a desire to save others.

Although it's reasonable that the Counters occasionally break the law to accomplish their objectives, it's crucial to maintain harmony between the living and the dead. The Counters are making every effort to maintain the delicate balance.

The Uncanny Counter's exploration of fate and destiny is one of its most intriguing aspects. So Mun is chosen for a reason by the Yung spirit Wi-gen, and it's fascinating to see how this encounter changes his life. The show asks whether our paths are predetermined or whether we have the ability to change our fate. It's a thought-provoking theme that adds to the show's depth.

Eradicate the past
That is some interesting concept. I wish Hollywood have South Korea's originality,