The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent – The Most Nicolas Cage movie ever!

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Nicolas Cage comes from a group of kids who had “connections” in the entertainment industry. He's with Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of those young guys who hit the movie and television scene at around the same time.

Nicolas Cage is related to Francis Ford Coppola. Do you know who that is? He's the guy did the Godfather movies.

Nick Cage's popularity grew because he knew the right people who gave him a push, and he was in the right place at the right time. But of a truth, I never thought Nicolas Cage was that great of an actor and I hardly think any of his movies were memorable. The reason memes were created is because certain scenes in many of his movies are “meme-able”.

So now he's making a movie about himself. Well alright! He squandered quite a bit of his wealth. I guess he's got to make it back somehow.

Hey I just met you!
Nick Cage's popularity grew because he knew the right people who gave him a push, and he was in the right place at the right time. But of a truth, I never thought Nicolas Cage was that great of an actor and I hardly think any of his movies were memorable.
He was Good in Face Off because is able to pull off becoming John Travolta. In City of Angels, he have this child like innocence when he played the role of an Angel that fell in love with a human.

Bob

Bob
Anyone who notice, they use special effects on Nicolas Cage to make him younger. His characters from past movies functions as imaginary friends for him so they appear in this movie looking younger than present day Nic.