The Ultimatum: Marry me or Break up!

Super Moderator
The Ultimatum is a new reality show from the Makers of Love is Blind. We can count it as a Spin-off because Nick and Vanessa Lachey also host it. Some couples have their engagement for a long time. Unfortunately, the other half is itching to get married, while the other doesn’t like marriage but wants to keep the relationship. 
I believe that before you date someone, You should be open about your limitations, including marriage. If you want to get married and you are dating someone who is not interested in marriage. Then you are wasting your Youth. These couples either think this is the ultimate solution to their problems or want the clout. I mean, many people these days join reality shows so they can quit their job and make money from Cameo or Onlyfans.

The Ultimatum Official Trailer:

People who are not interested or ready...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Red Light Green Light
Temptation Island called, They want their concept back. Netflix is plagiarizing a reality show format. 🥸

Love Me!
I can't wait to see ruined relationships! Scandalous reality shows are my jam! I will laugh at those people who forced their fiancee to join this show then their fiance found someone better.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Why Netflix loves hiring the Lacheys? They are boring! Jenny from Love is Blind would have been a better host.

Temptation Island called, They want their concept back. Netflix is plagiarizing a reality show format. 🥸
That I was thinking too. The format sounds exactly like Temptation Island. Does a Mere cable Network like USA have the resources to sue Netflix. Netflix will be able to getaway with it because they know they can.

This show is a mess, and It is like they intentionally cast people with ADHD and Bipolar disorder and surround them with ready-to-drink alcohol. They choose good-looking people because this is a visual medium. They make sure they have mental issues to ensure there is drama. Very exploitative indeed!