The Tutor, The Teacher who ends up with the student from hell

That is now Will! Most likely Vecna had taken over his body that's why he is evil! Sorry just a being a Stranger Things Fan and it will take a while before I stop associating him with his character Will.

Dreamer, Believer, Achiever
I feel so old right now that a kid from Stranger things is now a villain on a movie againts adult actors.

Personally, I found The Tutor's plot to be super intriguing and totally one-of-a-kind. I mean, how many movies have you seen about a tutor and student relationship that goes full-on dark mode? Usually, it's the teacher that's the baddie, but in this flick, it's the student that's totally throwing us for a loop.Seriously though, The Tutor drives home just how risky an obsession can get. Jackson's actions were downright creepy and sent shivers down my spine.

Wowed by the talented cast in The Tutor, we can confidently say that Victoria Justice will nail her role and deliver a standout performance. It's refreshing to see her in a more mature character after playing teenage roles for so long. Additionally, Garrett Hedlund also looks fantastic in his role, bringing depth to the movie. The cinematography in The Tutor was also a standout, enhancing the suspenseful atmosphere and adding to the movie's overall impact.

Riding Both sides
Why did Noah Schnapps accepted this role? In a world currently hating on gays right now, he accepts a villainous gay role months after he comes out as gay. This is not the representation I wanted.

The Tutor looks like it had an eerie tension that was uncomfortable to watch between Ethan and Jackson, contributing to the movie's overall suspense. It was evident that the movie was well-crafted, from the writing to the acting. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good thriller. The trailer offered a unique commentary on the dynamics of power and obsession. The idea that one can become so infatuated with someone to the point of obsession and use their wealth and resources to manipulate and control them is a dark and chilling thought. The Tutor was definitely a movie that left a lasting impression.

We are all beautiful
Okay, can we just take a minute to appreciate how The Tutor is like the LGBTQ+ version of The Crush starring Alicia Silverstone? Like, we've got a psycho student who goes ballistic when their tutor crush rejects them for being underage. It's wild! But, seriously, the movie drives home the importance of boundaries, especially when it comes to teacher-student relationships. It's a cautionary tale that reminds us to always be mindful of those lines and not let things get too out of hand. Plus, the cast is amazing, and the suspenseful plot looks promising.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
LOL Will from Stranger Things is now evil.