The Toy Haul Thread... OF JUSTICE 3: 1# In the Hood, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA XeroTheHero
FYI for those of you looking for a nice GL ring in different sizes - look up Batjeepster on Facebook. The rings are a bit pricey given the materials, but he has many different types and sizes available and they look fantastic.

Edit: And one other thing I wanted to mention: if you are a GL fan and a fan of the art and such, check out http://imageshack.us/g/24/countdowncvr50copy.jpg/ for prints by colorist Moose Baumann who did colors on some awesome pieces. They are all for sale the money goes to a great cause.

Last edited:
仮面ライダーディックヘッド
I might nab the DC Direct version for display with the new mini-bust of GL coming in July. Oh man, that would look pretty damn sweet. So which ring would u say looked best for displaying?.

It really depends. The DC Direct ring is technically more accurate. I say that because most movie props ARE hand made & often look a lot rougher up close than you'd expect. This ring does look a lot like the one I saw Ryan Reynolds wearing in the movie, but I think a little creative license should've been exercised to smooth things out for a commercial product. I like the overall look of the TRU ring more, and if it's center caught light as well as the DC Direct one, I'd choose that one hands down.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
253408_217411961632487_100000910539295_666731_1132608_n.jpg

Toy Haul June 13-18, 2011:

From HLJ:
Ultra Act Ultraman Tiga (+ first release bonus GUTS Wing 1)
Takara Tomy Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Bumblebee

Toycon 2011:
SH FiguArts Kamen Rider Accel Trial
HGUC 1/144 Gouf Custom
Chibi Voice i-Doll: R-Ryotaro and Momotaros
Assorted Marvel Comics

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Game Stop had a buy two get one free on all pre-owned games, so I decided to go have a look and the trip turned out very profitable!

252591_578257211168_41701669_32457031_7590266_n.jpg

Tales the Abyss, Star Ocean Till the End of Time (GH Vers.), Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Megaman Zero Collection, Megaman ZX, and Megaman ZX Advent.

Oh yeah and I also picked up Ocarina of Time 3D!

Impulsiveness got the better of me about 30 minutes ago....

18.jpg

Shogun Battlized Ranger. I am utterly wowed by this guy, the articulation, the armor, and the overall look of him is just too cool. If you are looking for a good solid PRS figure this is the guy to get if you are willing to pay $24.99 for him.

Last edited:
AKA XeroTheHero
No picture, but today's AmiAmi haul includes:

MedaGabuRyu
SRC Shinken-Oh
SHF KickHopper
SHF Kuuga Mighty Form
SHF Agito Ground Form
Medal Set 04
Key Set 02
UltraAct Ultraman x2 (One is for my Dad)

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger > Gokai Machines:
x1 #01 DX MagiDragon-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger > Book(s):
x1 Gokaiger Official Navigation-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

54-MyNTFHauL_FOR_06-20-11.jpg

Eye See You
It really depends. The DC Direct ring is technically more accurate. I say that because most movie props ARE hand made & often look a lot rougher up close than you'd expect. This ring does look a lot like the one I saw Ryan Reynolds wearing in the movie, but I think a little creative license should've been exercised to smooth things out for a commercial product. I like the overall look of the TRU ring more, and if it's center caught light as well as the DC Direct one, I'd choose that one hands down.

Nice. I got some display ideas for the ring and mini-bust I'm gonna get from DC Direct.

HEROW
Shadow Moon SHF
IMG_0022.jpg

BLACK/ RX SIC
IMG_0016.jpg

Rose-Tattooed Lady, Ozawa, and Miho GUI KR Edition
IMG_0026.jpg

Nai and Mea GUI Sentai Edition
IMG_0028.jpg

Black Cat Marvel Bishoujo
IMG_0023.jpg

:castlerock: