The Toy Haul Thread... OF JUSTICE 3: 1# In the Hood, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Amiami:
SRC Weisretter
RD Gundam Avalanche Exia
SIC KT Kiba Dark Knight

Walmart/Target:
DX Crankcase
Target Exclusive TF Cyberverse Leadfoot and Ironhide

Lurker
This came today! =3

102_2278.jpg

is Awesome Rider
Recent Haulage!

IMG_0394-1.jpg
Gokai Cellular
Gokai Spear
SH O6 and 07 The Gokai Silvers
S.H. Figuarts Shadow Moon
Sumarai Morpher (Gold Power!)
Shogun Ranger

My Mandarake package finally arrived as well, now I can have hypocritical fun with these!
IMG_0401-1.jpg
OCC TaToBA
OCC GataKiriBa
OCC LaToraTa

Brave Sound~
Does Blockbuster have TV shows on DVDs? Or is it just DVD movies only?

Got these today...

2011-06-16_DSC_1004.jpg

blockbuster: like I said, goes for everything in the store. Even the employees were talking about how they're going from store to store to grab like one tree hill box sets.

Anyways, are those figures from the new wave? I saw a Jango Fett at wal-mart yesterday that I'd never seen before, is he part of the wave too?

In Justice, We Trust!
blockbuster: like I said, goes for everything in the store. Even the employees were talking about how they're going from store to store to grab like one tree hill box sets.

See, I don't get why everyone was going gaga over it, the sale prices weren't even that great.

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
Picked up the DC Direct Green Lantern movie prop replica ring I ordered through my LCS, and I'm kiiiiiiiinda pissed off about it.

dctru1.jpg

On the left is the $45 DC Direct ring, on the right is the $10 Toys 'R Us diecast ring. Both are a men's size 11, which is my biggest gripe right off the bat. DC Direct's solicitations were for a SIZE THIRTEEN ring, which was the main reason I ordered it. The ring fits fine on my ring finger, but it's too snug to wear on the correct middle finger.

My secondary gripe is that I just don't think it looks as nice or refined as the TRU ring which costs 1/4 what this does. I do like how the center is has a highly reflective backing, and I also like that it's a significantly lower profile ring, but it's just lacking so much detail compared to the TRU ring.

I'm getting more accustomed to the ring's appearance, but goddamn I'm pissed about the bait & switch on the sizing. I can't even return this if I really wanted to. Guess now I'll have to wait & see what Noble Collection comes up with.

Eye See You
I might nab the DC Direct version for display with the new mini-bust of GL coming in July. Oh man, that would look pretty damn sweet. So which ring would u say looked best for displaying?.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger > Gokai Morphers:
x1 Gokai Celluar-{Ebay Seller: crystal_tokyo}

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger > Gokai Weapons:
x1 GokaiSpear-{Ebay Seller: crystal_tokyo}

53-MyNTFHauL_FOR_06-18-11.jpg

Welcome
Recent Haulage!

IMG_0394-1.jpg
Gokai Cellular
Gokai Spear
SH O6 and 07 The Gokai Silvers
S.H. Figuarts Shadow Moon
Sumarai Morpher (Gold Power!)
Shogun Ranger

My Mandarake package finally arrived as well, now I can have hypocritical fun with these!
IMG_0401-1.jpg
OCC TaToBA
OCC GataKiriBa
OCC LaToraTa
OOO, Gokaiger, and now the OCCs.

You have leveled up to Master Hypocrite.:patriotic:

Status
Not open for further replies.