Comics The toughest of the baddies?

I will pick two from D.C.: Darkseid and Doomsday. I will also pick two from Marvel, The Juggernaut and The Abomination (with his original power). The entire Justice League was needed to defeat Darkseid. and his omega beam can bend and follow his foes. Doomsday is capable of coming back as a clone, and incapable of dying in the same way again. He, of course, killed Superman at least for awhile). The Juggernaut is 9.5 feet tall and supposedly unstoppable, once he charges. His strength is close to the Hulk. His helmet keeps him safe for psychic attacks. The Abomination (Hulk's foe) was initially twice the Hulk's strength, and nearly killed him in their first battle. So, there you have it. Who would win in a battle between all four?

Well, seeing as how Superman managed to at least defeat Doomsday on his own, while it took the entire justice league to defeat Darkseid I am going to eliminate Doomsday First. Juggernaught is unstoppable once he charges, but I give the advantage to Abomination as hes ex KGB and unlike the Hulk he retains his intelligence when he transforms. All he would need to do is remain in close combat and lot allow Jugs to charge.

If it comes down Darkseid vs Abomination (or Jugs) I think Darkseid wins.