Banned
I couldn't stand either of the KR movies. In fact.. The ONLY KR movie I have really enjoyed was the Faiz movie, and I hated the tv series it was based on.

Rebellious
I'm halfway through Faiz and it's pretty unbelievable how stubborn and stupid Takumi is. Mari and Keitaro give him every chance to explain his side of the story when Kusaka makes up bullshit and yet all he does is get in a huff and storm out.

He knows Kusaka is doing everything he can to replace him and yet he just stands by and lets it happen.

I'm A Djinn
Because Inoue is a crazy old fart that made far worse crap even after Faiz. That guy is ruining Kamen Rider with his talentlessness.

DAIMON PAWNCH
I actually liked the romance in Kiva... well with Maya and Otoya at least (aside from Akikio and Ryuu, this is the only kind of ramance that is in Kamen Rider that I recall)

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Because Inoue is a crazy old fart that made far worse crap even after Faiz. That guy is ruining Kamen Rider with his talentlessness.

How is he ruining KR now? Kiva was a dismal failure, I doubt they'll try anything like it again. Decade was bad but Inoue is hardly the only one at fault there. So three series and almost three years that he hasn't worked on KR.

However, since Kobayashi is doing Sentai this year and won't be available for the next Rider series, it does make me worry that Inoue will get it :sweat:

However, since Kobayashi is doing Sentai this year and won't be available for the next Rider series, it does make me worry that Inoue will get it :sweat:

Next Rider show could just keep Fourze's team at least partially.

Alternatively, if Shirakura somehow returns as the producer, these days it seems he'd be more likely to use Yonemura as the main writer rather than Inoue, considering all the movies he has produced since Decade.

"Training."
Bah...

I prefer Fourze's staff because they actually try to preserve the continuity established by W which was absent in OOO (Except for the movies). I hope you understand what I mean. :sweat:

Silly Rookie
It is appalling that the show used a 13-year-old girl for fanservice.

Fanservice? What fanservice? What on earth are you taking about? The only thing that was awkward was the couple scenes of her human form pretending to flirt with Maki to mess with him. THAT was kinda creepy, but it only happened once or twice in the whole show and was just a joke.

They followed up on it as a full sketch for the net movies, but they only used her monster form in those bits for obvious reasons.

Similar to what you were saying, it's more than a little disturbing hearing some people (I won't name any names) make some really creepy comments about Yellow Buster. I don't know what the average age of this forum is or that of the individuals making the comments, but it's disturbing regardless. I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Bah...

I prefer Fourze's staff because they actually try to preserve the continuity established by W which was absent in OOO (Except for the movies). I hope you understand what I mean. :sweat:

Do you mean Foundation X? I haven't seen the Fourze/OOO movie, but heard Foundation X was involved with that.

Are they even still around? I got the impression W was trying to make them a villain group in the same vein as Shocker, but with each series having their hands in a different pot, which is why one episode of W had the Foundation X woman looking into the OOO medals.

Are they even still around? I got the impression W was trying to make them a villain group in the same vein as Shocker, but with each series having their hands in a different pot, which is why one episode of W had the Foundation X woman looking into the OOO medals.

They appear in Movie Wars Megamax, using medals, gaia memories and later Switches and SOLU (a Megamax only component) and apparently aren't destroyed there.

Also, irrelevant to continuity, but there are references to them in the Super Hero War net movies - Kouhei Hayami from Fourze receives a letter from them, telling him to solve an enigma, otherwise he's thrown into the dark nebula. That's actually kind of interesting because it seems to be the first direct reference to Foundation X (not just randomly reusing Utopia's suit) not made in a Tsukada production (the net movies are written by Yonemura and Shirakura), even if it's just in a 4th wall breaking net movie.

Last edited: