I liked him when he wasn't a god
It kind of makes his death more tragic though, doesn't it? And (I don't care about "spoilers" but I'll use tags anyway)

[HIDE]Kazu kills Saeko when she tries to use the Nasca Memory to defeat him. So Kirihiko is ultimately avenged through Nasca[/HIDE]

As a rule I tend to enjoy the SIC style a lot more when it's applied to tech-based characters than more organic ones
Yeah that's probably true. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Fourze.
RX's design I really dislike, especially for his legs. It makes it look like he's wearing biker shorts, especially in the show when the crotch piece comes apart from the leg pieces.
Ah the infamous Rider Diaper :redface2: Yeah that crotch piece is awful. Thankfully they didn't continue that.
*SPOILERS*
i REALLY (once again) would've loved to see Sho and Phil get the Nasca memory instead of Saeko. Have them refine it so it resembles their memories and have CycloneNasca or FangNasca be the final form.
Lost Driver. Nazca Memory. Combine. Kamen Rider Nazca. Missed opportunity. Damn.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
It kind of makes his death more tragic though, doesn't it? And (I don't care about "spoilers" but I'll use tags anyway)

[HIDE]Kazu kills Saeko when she tries to use the Nasca Memory to defeat him. So Kirihiko is ultimately avenged through Nasca[/HIDE]

true, i had not considered that, I'm just a bit of a sap for those "avenge our fallen comrade using something of his to keep his legacy or whatever" moments, sorta like (and correct me if I'm wrong) when after burai dies tyranno ranger uses his shield and dagger, i love those kinda scenes/plot elements, sooo I'm a lil biased. Plus, it works as a solution to redesigning Extreme form as i think Extreme form sucks. And while i guess in the end kirihiko does get avenged, i personally would've preferred a more "active avenging" if that makes any sense.

Lurker
I actually like Extreme's head, if you have seen some of the SIC-like pictures drawn by people on pivix, wow. It could had looked amazing. The rest of the body, still not so much a fan of it, but the design still could had worked if they only gave it a more fierce look I believe.

Well if I remember correctly, the word "chogokin" means "super alloy" but it's just a name that indicates a toy has die-cast parts. Although the smaller SIC KT figures are all plastic :disappoin
Ah yeah, super alloy's the word I was looking for! So none of the KT figures released so far has die-cast parts? Wow, that's disappointing, I was almost tempted to buy Kaixa and King Form Blade. I'm interested in what they will do with Fourze too. I hope it won't disappoint!

Nice post!!
Plus, it works as a solution to redesigning Extreme form as i think Extreme form sucks.

You don't need to change the narrative to fix Xtreme, I think you'd just need to spend longer working with the design and bring it more firmly into line with the aesthetic of the first ten forms. The thing that really bothers me about Rider final forms in general is that they're almost always more half-baked designs than the base forms, because the design artists have clearly spent a lot less time working with them.

So final forms are always weighed down by stupid gimmicks, bad silhouette decisions, and gaudy bullshit that generally wouldn't be allowed to fly with a base form. It's basically filler, trying to hammer out a new design in time for the toy guys to get the Q3 toys ready. The base form is used heavily in the show's initial marketing, so it had to be a very effective design overall and you can just tell more effort goes into it than other forms.

Shyni
Even Ultraman final/super forms can be really bad, for the few that have any. Gaia Supreme Version was a mess off colors, Mebius Phoenix Brave even more so. And Glitter Tiga is just the normal costume, except glittery. Although I do like Noa. Perhaps that has something to do with how that final form was actually promoted before the main form?

Last edited:
Lurker
I feel so glad I'm not the only one who think Mebius Phoenix Brave wasn't good at all. Mebius Base form is a mix of new and old and it worked great, none of his other forms looked half as good as his base form. You know, since if the designers do spend less time on the final forms, they could had just worked up an upgrade-ish form a la Kuuga's Rising forms or a recolor like Shining Agito instead of actually coming up with something from scratch and it end up looking ugly like hell. Decade's final form was terrible.

The shining Tiga state is actually considered a form? Really? ._________.

Shyni
Well, The Monster Archives and the old Absolute Ultraman site consider Glitter Tiga a separate form. He did have some attacks that I don't recall ever seeing used by Tiga's other forms.

Also, Phoenix Mebius was just far too busy as a costume. I find it kind of hilarious looking.

Lurker
Wow, can't believe the glittering Tiga is a separate form on it's own. I always took it as a simple 'full throttle mode' sort of thing. I still love Tiga though.

Yeah I guess Phoenix Mebius' design was just too busy to make it work. I didn't really liked the blue and red combo on him. Zero looks better I think.