Kamen Rider

1. Black is not nearly on the same level of awesome as Kuuga and Agito are.
2. Shadow Moon is not a great villain.
3. Blade is not one of the better installments in the franchise (I believe lots of people love this season).
4. Both halves of Hibiki have their own merits and flaws.
5. Kabuto isn't awesome.
6. Otoya isn't as great as he could've been.
7. Decade is a bad place for new Kamen Rider fans to start watching the franchise.
8. Akiko from W is not a horrible character.

Super Sentai

1. Big One isn't badass (except for Gao vs SS)
2. Battle Fever has some of the best suit designs ever.
3. Sun Vulcan is not a great series.
4. Goggle-V has some cool stuff.
5. Dynaman is a fun show and NOT boring.
6. Bioman is overrated.
7. Jun (Yellow Four II) from Bioman is the better Yellow Four.
8. Maskman is an amazing season with great concepts, great characters, and fun plots.
9. Turboranger is an awesome and worthy installment to the franchise.
10. Tranza from Jetman isn't Yutaka Hirose's best role (still awesome though!).
11. Zyuranger isn't as bad as people say, nor is it as great as others say. It's a middle of the road sentai imo.
12. Ohranger is not as bad as people say (even though I'm not a big fan).
13. Megaranger is better than Power Rangers in Space.
14. Gingaman is better than Lost Galaxy.
15. GoGoFive isn't boring, it's amazing (at least, I've heard a lot of people call it boring)
16. Gaoranger is a fun installment to the franchise. Very underrated.
17. Hurricaneger is not as great as others say it is. I don't care much for the characters.
18. Abaranger's balance in comedy and seriousness is very well done.
19. The Maskman and Abaranger's love stories were better than the Jetman one (though all were awesome imo).
20. Boukenger isn't badass.
21. Gekiranger has a great cast.
22. Gunpei is the best Go-onger.
23. The Shinkenger cast isn't as great as others say they are.
24. Moune's actress from Goseiger did great all throughout.
25. Brajira isn't a good villain.
26. Gokaiger is a very well made and enjoyable season (I personally hear a lot of criticism towards this season).
27. Don from Gokaiger is one of the most badass Green Warriors ever.
28. Gai from Gokaiger is not a Genta clone.

Metal Heroes

1. The Space Sheriffs are boring.
2. Er, most of the seasons are rather too long and drag too much imo. :sweat:
3. Blue SWAT is one of the better installments.
4. B-Fighter is just an okay season.

Power Rangers
1. Tommy isn't as cool as most people say he is.
2. Space is not a great season
3. Lost Galaxy isn't a great season
4. I don't mind that Time Force copied Timeranger, since it at least turned out decent.
5. Gem and Gemma from RPM aren't as annoying as others say they are (I've seen far worse).

http://youtu.be/Plz-bhcHryc

nah, its cool though.
-go-onger was a very fun sentai
-kabuto is horribly written
-Jason is awsome.....there....
-maskman cast were all very unique
-gokaiger is overrated

I liked Kamen Rider Dragon Knight more than Ryuki... even though I did really like Ryuki. :)

Master Duelist/Verified Badass
Goseiger: i made it 20 episodes in and couldnt watch anymore.........
Kamen Rider Blade: could not get into it after 2 episodes.

I liked Kamen Rider Kiva. :)

I freaking LOVED Kamen Rider Kiva.

I don't think Wataru deserves as much hate as he gets. I see him bashed to hell and back and it's for such petty reasons. :|

This. A few weeks before I started watching Kiva, there was (what seemed to me) a big discussion about how Kiva was not nearly as good as it could have been, that Wataru and the entire 2008 cast sucked, the show should have been entirely about Otoya and 1986. With which opinions I completely disagree.

I found Wataru very interesting, I liked both casts a lot, and really enjoyed the way the story was told in both timelines, and while I expected to hate the time travel/crossover episodes, I instead really liked them (which is good, I would have hated the ending had I not liked those episodes).

8. Akiko from W is not a horrible character.

This, too.

Also, Kamen Rider Joker, isn't that special. What's special is Kamen Rider Double, the two working together. Shotaro on his own, while great, Shotaro was my favorite character from Double, isn't nearly as exciting or cool to me.

My Thoughts on Power Rangers:

1. MMPR Season 1 is the best of the three year MMRP run, Season 2 was only half as good as Season 1 while Season 3 was just total gold-plated Galactabeast crap.

2. Zeo was good, the comedy-drama mix was just right, but Clank's Scottish accent kept Zeo from being the best Zorden-Era series.

3. Despite it always being dumped on, I actually liked the SERIES Turbo, not the movie as much. Though the changing of the casts could have been better and ran for a few more episodes than it did. I liked Blake Foster as Justin, a shame he wasnlt carried over into In Space.

4. And on the subject of In Space, while it had good stories, it wasnlt the total bad-assery series that people make it out to be, though CtD was the best Zordon-Era finale.

5. Lost Galaxy was slower than molasses until Karone showed up, though “Journey’s End†was a dam good ending.

6. Lightspeed Rescue was slower than molasses and as interesting as an IMAX colonoscopy. Though props to the producers for creating the first American-made Ranger.

7. Time Force totally rocked, though it did not have much Time Travel. The show’s awsomness doubled when the Quantum Ranger showed up and until the end of the series, it rocked every episode.

8. And now we come to the Disney Era, or as some fans call it “They-Didn’t-Give-A-Crap-About-The-Show-Eraâ€. Wild Force was painfull to watch though the teaser-theme and Forever Red were the best things about it.

9. Ninja Storm was great, Sally Martin and Vexacus being the high-lights of that series.

10. Dino Thunder served as the second-best fan-wank after Forever Red, though the series was not as good as Abaranger story-wise.

11. SPD was as painfull to watch as Wild Force.

12. Mystic Force was not bad but not good either.

13. Operation Overdrive was by far the WORST Power Rangers series EVER. It was proof that Disney did not give a flying fig about the show. There was a rumor that the person responsible for the Wild Force episode “Sing-Song†was fired, the same should have been done with those responsible for Overdrive.

14. Jungle Fury was good, Flit’s coments could be fun and Dai-Shi and Camile were good villans as well as entertaining ones. Plus we had three American-Made Rangers.

15. RPM was good, though the short season did bug me as well as the ambiguous ending which has never been followed up on.

16. So far, Samurai is hovering just above Lightspeed Rescue but it has been saved by Antonio and will be saved by DaiGoyou’s PR counter-part.