Peek a Boo!
Created this story for the sake of boredom. Unlike the original post in my blog, this one is the extended cut.

The Origin of HeatMetal… Bow.
*Production Room*
Guy1: The All Riders is almost to its completion. All the Riders have been voice acted; all we need to do is to promote the film.
Guy2: Uh, sir. We have a problem.
Guy1: What is it?
Guy2: Do you remember that *bleep* offered himself to reprise his role as X-Rider?
Guy1: Yes. Why? Did he reprise it?
Guy2: Actually, we didn’t contact him in the last minute.
Guy1: YOU DIDN’T CONTACT HIM?!
Guy2: Ye..yes.
Guy1: How can we say sorry to the fans?! Instead of hearing *bleep* as X, they will hear some random guy speaking!
Guy3: Sir, about that, that random guy’s name is, *bleep*.
Guy1: You mean?!
Guy3: Yes sir. The guy best known for ruining Gundam Seed Destiny because of his character's emo-ness.
Guy1: Did he mentioned Ryuutaros' catchphrase?
Guy3: Sir, I am not sure about that.
Guy1: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE?! IF THE FANS HEAR X-RIDER SAYING, "CAN I BEAT YOU UP? YOUR ANSWER DOESN'T MATTER!" THE FANS WILL SURELY MURDER *bleep* FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Guy4: We can… redub it.
Guy1: No way! It will delay the premiere of the film!
*Thinks*
Guy5: Ooh! Ooh! I know! What if we did a X homage in the next series?
Guy1: You mean W/Double?
Guy5: Yes!
Guy1: So what is this… homage for X?
Guy5: Let’s make one on his proper forms HeatMetal...
Guy4: Yeh. The two Gaia Memories you thought while playing to much Megaman 2!
Guy3: *Hums Megaman Boss Introduction Theme*
*Everyone laughs*
Guy5: Shut up! let me continue, Red is heat and Gray is Metal. Since it’s a principal form, it is like having X back... with a little Kikaider on it.
Guy1: Yes. With that form, it is like saying sorry to *bleep* because we didn’t contact him!
And so, the production staff created the HeatMetal form, a tribute to X-Rider and a way of saying sorry to his actor.

THE END

Guy3: Sir, about that, that random guy’s name is, *bleep*.
Guy1: You mean?!
Guy3: Yes sir. The guy best known for ruining Gundam Seed Destiny because of his character's emo-ness.
Guy1: Did he mentioned Ryuutaros' catchphrase?
Guy3: Sir, I am not sure about that.
Guy1: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE?! IF THE FANS HEAR X-RIDER SAYING, "CAN I BEAT YOU UP? YOUR ANSWER DOESN'T MATTER!" THE FANS WILL SURELY MURDER *bleep* FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
:rofl::rofl: