The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Game, An asymmetrical horror game with more than one killer

Awkward Correspondent
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is another asymmetrical horror game that competes against Dead by Daylight. Dead By Daylight continues to be undefeated in this genre despite all attempts to make competition. Games like Friday The 13th, Last Year , Re: Resistance, and Home Sweet Home: Survive tried but they failed. Fans claimed those games will be the next Dead by Daylight. Well, it never happened. One biggest disadvantage of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Game, Leather Face is already a playable killer in Dead By Daylight. So Why play this new title if the main killer of...

Continue reading...

I really hope the GUN executives won't be jerks and cut Bubba from Dead By Daylight. That would drive people away and is not a good strategy. They should instead work with Dead by Daylight to use DBD's survivor characters as extra DLCS victims.

Froggy Afternoon
I'm relieved that Leatherface isn't our only foe. I'm happy to hear that the creators of Friday the 13th are hard at work on another cooperative horror game. Likewise, I hope that that game can be revived in the future. Indeed, it appears to be of stunning quality. The fact that this game is actually taking place still hardly seems plausible. Having finally gotten to witness it in action, it's hard to believe it's all been a dream. The trailer's climactic scene perfectly captures the excitement and anticipation of the game's original audience. It'll be just like putting in a DVD.

Popcorn Addict
The fact that Ed Neal is back as the Hitchhiker alone makes this game worthwhile. This appears to be a spot-on recreation of the original film. It carries the same corrosive malice.

Turbo power! Ha!
Ohhh, So it's like Outlast or Alien Isolation in that there isn't much of a fight and you don't have any weapons. To avoid detection and avoid detection by the enemy, stealth is employed once again. It's still fascinating, and I'd like to learn more about it.

Queen of Selfcare
This is way more violent than Dead By Daylight that is a plus. My only doubt for this game is it can go stale because of the small roster of killers and Survivors. Dead By Daylight keep adding new characters in both killer and Survivor side.