Some kind of Beast mode
You know what I'd really like to see? A Sentai meet their PR counterpart for some grand event.

If we had competent actors for Samurai I'd love to see them meet the Shinkengers. The Samurai could speak some Japanese, and the Shinkengers can dabble in some Engrish. It'd be great.

More importantly the type of publicity it would get, it would be best if there was a BTS special as well, so we saw the ins and outs of PR/Sentai creation combined.

Webslinger
That would be awesome but what would be more awesome would be adding past rangers and some members from other sentai teams too :thumbs:

-They should first off add a PR legend in like Tommy, Jason, etc.
-Include PR power ups so that the sentai counterparts would be amazed.
-And third, think of the blend between the PR and Sentai hotties :O_O:

Some kind of Beast mode
That would be awesome but what would be more awesome would be adding past rangers and some members from other sentai teams too :thumbs:

-They should first off add a PR legend in like Tommy, Jason, etc.
-Include PR power ups so that the sentai counterparts would be amazed.
-And third, think of the blend between the PR and Sentai hotties :O_O:

Sweet buffalo wings!!! That would be AMAZING. Kawaii xInfinity. :O_O::O_O::O_O:

But yea, I thought about bringing the back oldies too, but that could be over kill, especially with repeated suits.

But I'd LOVE to see all Sentai's and all PR's standing together in civilian form.

I'd have a 24/7 orgasm.

Some kind of Beast mode
The language barrier would make it unbearable to watch.

Sorta, Idk picture that part going smoothly for some reason. Just sub the Sentai senshi.

To make it easy, a lot of the story can be the classic team vs team rivalry. That way there is little to no mixed, Japanglish conversations.

Sorta, Idk picture that part going smoothly for some reason. Just sub the Sentai senshi.

To make it easy, a lot of the story can be the classic team vs team rivalry. That way there is little to no mixed, Japanglish conversations.

I like that. I can picture the actors and actresses becoming great friends at the end of it. Through the years, People have said Japan doesn't care for PR. I think that is an ignorant statement from someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about IMHO. Hardcore fans and purist WISH Japan saw PR in a negative light, but i think most of the country knows what it is. The actors, while i dont excpect them to be big fans, at least know they are the international version of them. Whats considered horrible in one country can be seen as amazing in another

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I remember seeing a picture of Mack's actor visiting the set of...I think it was Go-Onger? It was kinda fun. :laugh:

silver FOREVAAH
I remember seeing a picture of Mack's actor visiting the set of...I think it was Go-Onger? It was kinda fun. :laugh:

well..if i remember that was do it with photoshop :laugh: but i remember that the houka's actress was in disneyland and saw a parade of mystic force

Some kind of Beast mode
I like that. I can picture the actors and actresses becoming great friends at the end of it. Through the years, People have said Japan doesn't care for PR. I think that is an ignorant statement from someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about IMHO. Hardcore fans and purist WISH Japan saw PR in a negative light, but i think most of the country knows what it is. The actors, while i dont excpect them to be big fans, at least know they are the international version of them. Whats considered horrible in one country can be seen as amazing in another

This is true, while I think Toei doesn't care enough about PR in terms of tributes and stuff in Gokaiger. But they brought the battleizer over in a movie, so they at least acknowledge us.

I figure PR is 5 maybe 10x more known over there, then Sentai is known over here. So this wouldn't be odd for people over there.

well..if i remember that was do it with photoshop :laugh: but i remember that the houka's actress was in disneyland and saw a parade of mystic force

No way, nah that was definitely real.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Not a 'shop.

amervsjapn.jpg

I've heard that Sousuke's actor had no idea which Power Rangers show he was in, though. :laugh: