The Tarnishing Of Juxtia Launches On Steam July 26

Staff member
Ah, we’ve got a date at last for The Tarnishing Of Juxtia, the challenging 2D slasher from publisher Mastiff and developer Actual Nerds. And it’s VERY SOON! We’ll have this game running on our PCs and Steam Decks in less than a week. If you’re into the challenge of Elden Ring and the Dark Souls series, you might want to think about this one.
In a dark gothic world, a twisted supernatural plague is ravaging all life — and we MEAN twisted; anything it infects is distorted into a hideous flesh monster. You are a nameless hero created by a dying god (who was named Juxtia), with one purpose to your existence: beat back the plague and save your world. Along the way, collect items, discover weapons and armor, and make yourself powerful enough to take down whoever’s behind this.

An Extraordinary Adventure Awaits: Explore 15 unique environments, engage in 14 formidable boss battles, and uncover plenty of...

Continue reading...

Turbo power! Ha!
I tried out the demo, and I really like it! I also loved how the armor was made. I've been following for a few years, and I must say that the pixel art is quite amazing and enjoyable. I hope the release goes smoothly; I can't wait to play!